A Confession

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
RFA

Re: A Confession

Post by RFA » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Not sure it would be possible with a Quadraphenia, but I heard that a paraphenia bowled a perfect game over the weekend. Only the second one to ever do that. :cool

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/12/02/ ... 354481997/
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

LuckyBastard

Post by LuckyBastard » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Confession: I was having too much fun/couldn't be bothered to put in hearing protection whilst letting off some (edit:alot of) .44mag and 12ga shotty rounds last night, and my ears are still ringing.

:gun

Related Confession: walked in the door pretty late, and was in trouble from the start. What pissed her off more was my voice was probably 20 decibels higher than it should've been, and I kept saying "Huh?" When she was talking to me. :coffee
"Honey, one more cast, then we''ll go, promise..."

BobLoblaw

Post by BobLoblaw » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 pm

LuckyBastard wrote:Confession: I was having too much fun/couldn't be bothered to put in hearing protection whilst letting off some (edit:alot of) .44mag and 12ga shotty rounds last night, and my ears are still ringing.

:gun

Related Confession: walked in the door pretty late, and was in trouble from the start. What pissed her off more was my voice was probably 20 decibels higher than it should've been, and I kept saying "Huh?" When she was talking to me. :coffee
KEEP THAT SHIT UP & BOOKIE MITCH WILL START TAKING WAGERS ON HOW LONG BEFORE
YOU CHANGE YOUR FORUM HANDLE TO "UNLUCKY BASTARD".

(I typed that in all caps just so you could hear it over the ringing in you ears...)
"Walters brook trout. Roots steelhead. Thalwegs tarpon. Loblaws cutthroats.

The list continues to grow..."
-Fatman

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 am

RFA wrote:Not sure it would be possible with a Quadraphenia, but I heard that a paraphenia bowled a perfect game over the weekend. Only the second one to ever do that. :cool

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/12/02/ ... 354481997/
Confession:
I've read this probably a dozen times and I laugh out loud every time I do
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 am

Confession:

The wife and all of her hen friends had a "Spa Day" in town on Saturday, one of the hen's birthdays. The husbands and I (none of whom I know at all), met them at a restaraunt, ate dinner, and went to see a double feature....Lincoln and Red Dawn. Being that I am ADD, there is no way that I could sit through 2 - 2 hour movies(not to mention not having any desire to see a Red Dawn without Patrick Swayze in it). I convinced one of the other husbands to walk across the street to a bowling alley to get some beers after the first movie. Well, 4 rounds of shots, 3 pitchers, and an $80 bar tab later (in 2 hours...at a fucking bowling alley), the rookie husband ends up puking on the drive home, and we learn that one of the other husbands is a recovering alcoholic. The blame for ruining date night is fully laid on me, and I am also blamed for self destructing the plan that the hens came up with to make us all "friends".

It amazes me that my wife doesn't just expect this out of me after 12 years.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 am

Where's mitch- I don't do odds- but finding a couple in which both are a good match for you and your spouse- 22,647:1

4 couples?

Don't know but I think there is a metric conversion, a logarithm, and a multiplying factor of about a zillion involved. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 am

I actually got along well with the drinking husband until he started glazing over.....then puking.

too bad.

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:35 am

RFA wrote:Confession:

The wife and all of her hen friends had a "Spa Day" in town on Saturday, one of the hen's birthdays. The husbands and I (none of whom I know at all), met them at a restaraunt, ate dinner, and went to see a double feature....Lincoln and Red Dawn. Being that I am ADD, there is no way that I could sit through 2 - 2 hour movies(not to mention not having any desire to see a Red Dawn without Patrick Swayze in it). I convinced one of the other husbands to walk across the street to a bowling alley to get some beers after the first movie. Well, 4 rounds of shots, 3 pitchers, and an $80 bar tab later (in 2 hours...at a fucking bowling alley), the rookie husband ends up puking on the drive home, and we learn that one of the other husbands is a recovering alcoholic. The blame for ruining date night is fully laid on me, and I am also blamed for self destructing the plan that the hens came up with to make us all "friends".

It amazes me that my wife doesn't just expect this out of me after 12 years.
So by having a few drinks at a bowling alley you were able to exclude yourself from any and all future "group dates" and "couples' parties?"

Ingenious.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm

It's probably cheaper to just do one of the hens.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Highstickin

Post by Highstickin » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm more upset at that my college is losing when in 4 1/2 years I probably only went to a total of 2 qtrs.
"Hatchery tits are a lot like hatchery fish, not nearly as impressive as wild ones." root wad

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I think I may have a broken carpal. It huwts awot and does not bode well for my trip next week. What pisses me off is I have not a clue how I did it.
boy in long pants

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:I think I may have a broken carpal. It huwts awot and does not bode well for my trip next week. What pisses me off is I have not a clue how I did it.
Excessive masturbation is a fairly typical mechanism by which carpal bones are fractured.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG