All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By RFA
Confession: Waiting for a conference call with all of the top executives in my company for the US and Canada....talking to two girls I work with. I had a headset on, and forgot I was even on hold........I was in the middle of a sentence when the tone signalling the start of the call went off....

"Ding!"....."......Man Boobs"

total silence on the other end.
By SLSS
RFA wrote:Confession: Waiting for a conference call with all of the top executives in my company for the US and Canada....talking to two girls I work with. I had a headset on, and forgot I was even on hold........I was in the middle of a sentence when the tone signalling the start of the call went off....

"Ding!"....."......Man Boobs"

total silence on the other end.
Obviously chosen as Green Type for your decorum and sense of discretion. :coffee
By austrotard
confession: I've a tiny, hurty pimple just on the edge of my eyelid.

what am I? thirteen?
probably from all those bottles of visine. :coffee
By StephenT.Colbert
RFA wrote:Confession: Waiting for a conference call with all of the top executives in my company for the US and Canada.
I didn't know they sold pet rocks in Canada.
By austrotard
confession: from what I understand a briar is a rather hard pipe to break in.
regardless... I can't pack a pipe to save my life. personal best is seven re-lights. I suck.

related confession: other than my driving test I never get shit absolutely right the first time.
I even failed my motorcycle test the first time for riding too slow.
couldn't cast my new tcr in '06.
missus gave birth to girls.

wow.
upon reflection maybe really I do suck.

but scarlett caught her first (blow)fish today... all by herself. :cheer

never-ending confessions: I should have taken a photo.
yep. I still suck.

fuck it.
By SLSS
I still remember the first fish I caught without my uncle's help. No picture, but in my head.

She'll be fine. If you're going to count this against yourself, you'll never survive their teenage years.:coffee
By Spicytuna
The first fish I can ever recall catching was dead. I was born in a house that had a small creek off the Delta coming through it and would get the occasional bluegill etc...being the fact that I had two older brothers that liked to tease me we were fishing in the little creek when I had to be 3 or 4 and I reel up a dead bluegill on my line. For the longest time I could not get over the fact I actually caught a dead fish. Took me till I was old enough to know better to actually realize what happened that day.
By pbrstreetgang
austrotard wrote:confession: from what I understand a briar is a rather hard pipe to break in.
fucking truth

I bought a pipe a few years - a nice Irish one with a trench fitting.

Confession: I smoked it three times, and then decided to just buy a pack of Camels when I hit the rivers if I want to smoke. My life does not need to be a fucking 1964 Orvis ad...I don't have the luxury of that much time
By tb3.
Confession:

Staying out of the politics forum is the only resolution left unbroken.

:coffee
By RFA
These things are perfect for a streamside break. Really good tasting too, hand rolled, box pressed...made in Switzerland.....$10.00 for a 6 pack, much better than Backwoods for not much more wonga.

Cigars International sells them by the box (50) for just over $40.00.

Villiger with an I.

[report]
Villiger.jpg
Villiger.jpg (31.4 KiB) Viewed 850 times
[/report]
By Average Joe
austrotard wrote:confession: from what I understand a briar is a rather hard pipe to break in.
regardless... I can't pack a pipe to save my life. personal best is seven re-lights. I suck.
All good things take time. But you knew that.

I've a half dozen briars, but these two are my favorites. Been smoking them for over thirty years now.
briars.JPG
briars.JPG (324.68 KiB) Viewed 847 times
I'd offer advice, but I'd prefer to avoid the inevitable pipe-packing comments that would no doubt result.

:cool
By RFA
for Shunned:

I laughed...a lot.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Spinner II https://live.s[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine