All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
[quote="ironman"]My SIL had my nephew today.

Owen.

Sent her random movie clips most the day. Laffed.

Fess: Imadick[/quote]

I'm teaching a class at the local college if you want to know my magic. bring $5.
By austrotard
confession: been a member/participant of/on facesook since maybe '13 or some shit. I don't know the cool way to say it.

relates: never friended my missus nor she me.

elates: so we're one of those couples that don't converse on facesook.

lates: reading it makes me feel embarrassed. you know... that gut feeling.

sate: but from what I've seen so far it's all lovey gushing.

eta?: so I'm waiting for that one couple to argue and then she threatens... and then kills him. that would save my embarrassment.

hop to it, skippy.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I dislike streamer fishing.

I used to steamer fish a bunch, but I never enjoyed it. I think I mainly did it for the self loathing I felt while doing something I didn't enjoy.

Also, I met the Drake user that posts as Upsetter last night.
By MTgrayling
Reverse psychology is the best psychology...

... it is GREAT

and fuck you if you don't think so....
By FormerlyChaseChrome
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I dislike streamer fishing.

I used to steamer fish a bunch, but I never enjoyed it. I think I mainly did it for the self loathing I felt while doing something I didn't enjoy.

:coffee
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Does preferring to sit on a bucket watching a bobber with a live shiner beneath it to fishing a streamer make me a bad person?
By yard4sale
Depends on what beer you are jrinking.
By D-nymph
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Does preferring to sit on a bucket watching a bobber with a live shiner beneath it to fishing a streamer make me a bad person?
No. But your big jiggly & flabby arms aren't getting any less jiggly & flabby by bobber watching. Streamers take too much effort, amirite?
By Woolybug25

This is year is going to be all about the soft hackle for me. I'm going to fish long leaders, swinging soft hackles, like a gentlemen.
By BigTimber

You must've caught fish then.
By austrotard
Woolybug25 wrote: I'm going to fish long leaders, swinging soft hackles, like a gentlemen.
you're not that fat, mate.

fiver.
although on this occasion I will accept some facetiousness.
By Spicytuna
I stayed up past 10 two nights ago properly wiring the stereo for the skiffs upgrades.

Elates: when you have to get up at around 6:00 for the little man every day that shit wears me down.

I used to get to sleep in and was good at. I don't usually get very recuperative sleep, so this does not help.

I have to be in bed around 9 to not be a total zombie.

Elates: When I was growing up it was always interesting to me that adults rarely slept in. Well its because they had a kid and never got the chance again and by the time it was OK to sleep in the body had already set the internal clock and they were all screwed.

Let me know if I am far off with this.

Final: wouldn't change a fucking thing about it my wife and are so blessed with happy healthy boy.

Gents, I rolled back into town after nine days […]

swish

from what I understand thankyouforyourlipservice m[…]

A Confession

https://snookerspex.com/ confession: mitch will […]

can I show tits? yes. yes you can. :smile

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine