All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By RFA
Confession: I have had an unread message in my outbox to Jesus_Christ for months, but it doesn't matter. I giggle every time I see it, knowing that mentioning him as EPOL, either directly, or to the people who know who he is, will be met with frustration and anger.

I miss you Jesus Christ/EPOL.
By CarelessEthiopian
I can beat that. I had 8, that's right, 8 fucking messages from RFA this afternoon. They were all disappointing.

There's a message to illcentrifugal in my outbox that's been there 3 years.
By Bruiser
I met Ephemeral on a less pounded river several years ago. A few years later I met Illcentrifugal on a different river - on a trip with Ephemeral.
By austrotard
confession: walked in on a client getting changed.

relates: wardrobe/ensuite conversion.

elates: got the contract and an eyeful.

lates: not a word to the missus.

sate: just because.
By RFA
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 5:24 pm I can beat that. I had 8, that's right, 8 fucking messages from RFA this afternoon. They were all disappointing.

There's a message to illcentrifugal in my outbox that's been there 3 years.

Fucking stupid board. I hit send, and got an error message, so I hit send a few more times, same error message, and nothing in my outbox....5 minutes go by, and then, 8 fucking messages are sent out.

I can tell you how the messages went, by the way, as they almost always do:

Brian: Poking, prodding, trying to elicit a response....mostly regarding purposeful misstatements that touch on hot button topics(example - constantly mentioning him living in an area in which he does not live, no matter how many times he corrects me)

Ben: Serious response/corrections to statements above, hints of confusion and anger, mixed with some "Hey, this is just how you act on the board, you're not really this ignorant and dickheaded in real life, right?"

Repeat
By Woolybug25
I have a pm from Raffa that's 7 paragraphs long. I didn't respond.
By austrotard
I have a lot that just say fag and homo.

just the kind of thing that ruins one's monday morning.
By RFA

my wife has been asking me why I am cackling for 6 months....this is why...A cook who thinks he is a gardener.
By austrotard
confession: 'so I'm just going to get changed.'

relates: I've been hearing this a lot.

professional anarchist$. ps. ummm... what chun[…]

Woven Hair Flies

The fuck is wrong with you Bob Biggot?

awesomeness.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine