All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
confession: I have never (in like for'neva) cleaned a fish.

relates: taking a mate down to pembo and realised unless he cleans it we ain't eatin'.

elates: I've never called anybody a racist either. and yet it's such a '17 buzzword.
By Greenback
Is this website not all fucked up on every browser? WFT? Safari, chrome, firefox. Doesn't matter. Looks like a jumbled mess of shit. More so than before...

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.38.30 AM.png
WTF
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 8.38.30 AM.png (300.77 KiB) Viewed 770 times
By Obie
I was having the same issue with Chrome, it works for me on firefox :coffee
By root wad
It was like that for me using Safari but not using Chrome. Being somewhat of an extreme tech geek when I spilled a little bit of soup on the keyboard I inadvertently cleared the history on Safari while licking that little piece of mushroom from between the return button and the shift button and now both of those what ever they ares work like a champ. Should you have additional computer or cell phones issues let me know. Always glad to help out.
By yard4sale
root wad wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am It was like that for me using Safari but not using Chrome. Being somewhat of an extreme tech geek when I spilled a little bit of soup on the keyboard I inadvertently cleared the history on Safari while licking that little piece of mushroom from between the return button and the shift button and now both of those what ever they ares work like a champ. Should you have additional computer or cell phones issues let me know. Always glad to help out.
Shouldn't you be buying tomatoes with funny colored money by now?
By root wad
Due to the last minute decision to head north Mark is not able to get here from VT until Sat. Plus that gives me a little extra time to put together a disguise so that I may safely drive through Quesnel during daylight hours. You might should give consideration to a similar strategy.
By Obie
root wad wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am It was like that for me using Safari but not using Chrome. Being somewhat of an extreme tech geek when I spilled a little bit of soup on the keyboard I inadvertently cleared the history on Safari while licking that little piece of mushroom from between the return button and the shift button and now both of those what ever they ares work like a champ. Should you have additional computer or cell phones issues let me know. Always glad to help out.
Drake IT at its finest.
By Average Joe
It's hotter than Hades here today.

Almost as bad as living in Perth.

Almost.

P9010002.JPG
P9010002.JPG (266.69 KiB) Viewed 684 times
By austrotard
confession: season open.

relates: and I don't care.

elates: dad's day tomorrow.

lates: and they don't care.
By Redchaser
Average Joe wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:04 pm It's hotter than Hades here today.

Almost.

P9010002.JPG
Rectal?
By Average Joe
Redchaser wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm
Average Joe wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:04 pm It's hotter than Hades here today.

Almost.

P9010002.JPG
Rectal?
Nasal, but everyone should feel free to put it where they're most comfortable.

I don't judge.

Who tied this? ABA034E1-A3AA-4336-B976-E2AA96E7[…]

Solid trip and solid TR..

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Kennebago Muddler (variation) https:/[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine