A Confession

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
User avatar
Average Joe
Posts: 2461
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: A Confession

Post by Average Joe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Redchaser wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm
Average Joe wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:04 pm
It's hotter than Hades here today.

Almost as bad as living in Perth.

Almost.



P9010002.JPG
Rectal?
Nasal, but everyone should feel free to put it where they're most comfortable.

I don't judge.

User avatar
Average Joe
Posts: 2461
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: A Confession

Post by Average Joe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:47 pm

austrotard wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:48 pm
confession: season open.

relates: and I don't care.

elates: dad's day tomorrow.

lates: and they don't care.
I spoke to Wayne yesterday, and he said that there's so much smoke in the air from all the fires that it hurts to breathe.

He also said the fishing has never been worse.

Why aren't you here?

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:46 am

confession: mate says I look like theodore roosevelt.

relates: holy fuck. I really do. especially high.
teddy mitch.jpeg
teddy mitch.jpeg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 637 times
safe bet: jose's dad thinks he's an asshole.

safer bet: me as well.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 am

confession: I fucking hate tying flies.

relates: I fucking hate bleached heron.

elates: fuck. right. off.

lates: and if this cunt eats one more feather I'm going to kick him until one of us dies.

sate: yes. I do feel better, fucko. I love this place.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5809
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by Redchaser » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:58 am

austrotard wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 am

relates: I fucking hate bleached heroin.
This is how I read it first pass.....it would explain so much...
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
RFA
Posts: 7111
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 am

Re: A Confession

Post by RFA » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Jthndr had a lot of good ideas, moving closer to the ocean makes me want to sell it all and let life go.



As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:58 pm

name one.
just one.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4657
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: A Confession

Post by blumpkin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:28 am

"What can't you do with a 7wt..." Jthndr
"How can you claim PTSD... But you never saw combat..." JThndr

Last we spoke on the phone, I was drunk under a bridge, on the Madison... didn't even fish.
10 weeks sober... I would really like to FISH the Madison.
Hot spotter.... hey.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

questions are not ideas, mate.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 am

I had quite a few fucking good ideas avec thndr.

examples:

'we need to get some more weed, mate.'
'we could always hire a car, mate.'
'we could, if you wanted, just kill this cunt, mate.'
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8923
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: A Confession

Post by austrotard » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 pm

confession: as I get ready for a 1.5hrs drive to work I take comfort in the fact that I'm not tranny.

relates: 'boks hammered 57-0.

elates: tranny's l'hammered 24/7.

lates: ha ha... fuck you, mike.

sate: but no offence of course.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
RFA
Posts: 7111
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 am

Re: A Confession

Post by RFA » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:32 pm

austrotard wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 pm
confession: as I get ready for a 1.5hrs drive to work I take comfort in the fact that I'm not tranny.

relates: 'boks hammered 57-0.

elates: tranny's l'hammered 24/7.

lates: ha ha... fuck you, mike.

sate: but no offence of course.
I hope you knock your fucking head at some point to unjumble your typing.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Honyuk96, kish and 35 guests