All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Woolybug25
Salmotrutta wrote:Right. Stoners have a way of ruining everything with thier :vomit smelly essance.
Confession: When Slamo wasn't posting, I hoped that he had finally offed himself with the pain meds.
By LuckyBastard
BearsFan wrote:
LuckyBastard wrote:Image

Started watching Homeland with the missus, from Series 1.

Confession: I don't normally go for scrawny blondes, but I'd Fuck the back out of this Bird, every day of the week.
After seeing that and someone else recommending Homeland, I had to watch it.

I have taken my quota on crazy ass blondes, I'll take the mom!!
It's not a bad show. That brunette would be sweet, shy and quietly moaning in the sack. The Blonde would throw me around like a Pitbull with an old rope, all sweaty and swearing, or at least I like to imagine...
Edit: And I'd love every minute with both of them
By RT
Yard Sale wrote: Yeah, cold snap has slowed things a bit. This little push of water may liven things up a bit. I'll be getting out this week, lemme know if your back out here. But tall boy vitaminR is the only beer that catches fish....
If they made R's in 24 oz, Idda been on one. Master cylinder = 24. Silo = 16. I'll hit you up if I make it out again before that little river closes.
By Willi
LuckyBastard wrote:
BearsFan wrote: I have taken my quota on crazy ass blondes, I'll take the mom!!
It's not a bad show. That brunette would be sweet, shy and quietly moaning in the sack. or at least I like to imagine...
Or if she was like the alien she played in V, she'd screw your brains out and then eat you for dessert.

Willi
By Salmotrutta
Woolybug25 wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Right. Stoners have a way of ruining everything with thier :vomit smelly essance.
Confession: When Slamo wasn't posting, I hoped that he had finally offed himself with the pain meds.
There you go again, bringing up the suicide. fatty.
By shunned
confession: I laughed.

awesome confession: had a new building 'supervisor' say to me today... "I really don't know. I'll say just do it anyway you like... you've been doing this longer than I've been alive."

I told him from this day forward we would get on famously.

:cool
By slavetotheflyrod
shunned wrote:confession: I laughed.

awesome confession: had a new building 'supervisor' say to me today... "I really don't know. I'll say just do it anyway you like... you've been doing this longer than I've been alive."

I told him from this day forward we would get on famously.

:cool
You think he was complimenting your skills.

He thinks he was insulting your age.

Perspective can be a real cunt sometimes.
By unskunkable
I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
By Adams
unskunkable wrote:I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
To stay in touch with their golf swing.
By VTNZ
Adams wrote:
unskunkable wrote:I may be getting a new job in Washington state.... Why do people use two hands on a fly rod again?
To stay in touch with their golf swing.
Funny shit right there... :cool

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

"If you're planning to come to Montana...&quo[…]

nice bird hero fuckin virus https://i5.photobucke[…]

Atlantic salmonfly swap

a message some cunt sent a good mate of mine... […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine