Page 2 of 610

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am
by Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I try not to judge others who are enjoying the outdoors, even if they are doing it differently than myself.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 am
by BigTimber
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I try not to judge others who are enjoying the outdoors, even if they are doing it differently than myself.

you're an imposter.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 pm
by Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Its true. I have come to the realization that life is too short to care about what other people are doing - be it climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen; squirrel suiting further and faster than anyone has ever gone before; catching a fish with floating line and a fly tied upon an Alec Jackson hook; or even some other, lesser feat such as crochet. People should have fun however they see fit, within the confines of the laws that govern our society.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 pm
by SLSS
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Its true.
Wait, wait.... its true. What that you're an imposter, or that other stuff?

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 pm
by D-nymph
Squirrel Suiting farther and faster than anyone else absolutely matters.

:smile

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm
by Nemeth
D-nymph wrote:Squirrel Suiting farther and faster than anyone else absolutely matters.

:smile
WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:33 pm
by D-nymph
Nemeth wrote:WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.
You are such a redneck.


Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 pm
by Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm
by D-nymph
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

That is some seriously amazing stuff.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm
by Nemeth
D-nymph wrote:
Nemeth wrote:WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.
You are such a redneck.
This is true....I'm a product of my environment.....around here, the term "squirrel suiting" can lead to some pretty disturbing mental images.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm
by Nemeth
D-nymph wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

That is some seriously amazing stuff.

"grinding the crack" in a squirrel suit....those images just got worse.

Re: A Confession

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 pm
by Fishheadlarry
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:looking around there was just the two of us left. me and the guy in the tight shirt with the high, lispy voice who kept looking at me all night. WTF might as well, huh?
He probably tracked you down from your CL personal ad wherein you offered to suck cock in a riverside parking lot during a SpeyTard gang-banger..

Now I know where the term "two-hander" came from.

You should copyright it,,

homo.

your pal,

Larry