All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By CarelessEthiopian
confessing: A few weeks ago I described trout fishing as "easy." I immediately regretted my statement and will surely be paying for it this season.
By SLSS
CarelessEthiopian wrote:confessing: A few weeks ago I described trout fishing as "easy." I immediately regretted my statement and will surely be paying for it this season.
Spedis will make sure of that. Humility is best.
By Randall Dee
blumpkin wrote: One month from now I start drillin' taking a break from crack fillin'
I thought filling cracks was your specialty?
By fullwells
confession,got an email last week,going to TDF to fish,getting ready...
Attachments:
DSC02635.jpg
DSC02635.jpg (61.13 KiB) Viewed 404 times
By CarelessEthiopian
fullwells wrote:confession,got an email last week,going to TDF to fish,getting ready...

I tried to sell my sperms to fund a plane ticket, but nobody wanted them.

I wish I could express in words how torn up I am over this. Missing the trip, I mean, not the lack of interest in my genes.
By SLSS
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
fullwells wrote:confession,got an email last week,going to TDF to fish,getting ready...

I tried to sell my sperms to fund a plane ticket, but nobody wanted them.

I wish I could express in words how torn up I am over this. Missing the trip, I mean, not the lack of interest in my genes.

A report please. On the trip, not Eth's rejection letter.
By Hogleg
Charmed life you're livin' man. Dont' forget to pack that camera of yours. And maybe a couple more fishing poles...
By Woolybug25
You do it right, my friend. :cool
By RFA
Mouse Killing....

I've gotten pretty good at it, I have to admit. We did the humane trap thing when we first moved up here.....I actually took the time to drive them down the fucking road on my way to work and let them off in a field....like there would be some fucking mouse family with mustaches awaiting them with open arms, and they would live out their lives rolling in the hay, never to see a human again....until the thresher was fired up.

I have learned 2 things about mice in my 12 years on the mountain: 1. If you release a mouse into a foreign atmosphere, it will likely get killed by other mice due to territorial instincts, and 2. Who gives a fuck.

I have tried many mousetraps in my stay, and dealt with many home invasions. It seems to be cyclical...you get small ants one year, big carpenter ones the next, then fucking mice. Wait...flies......they are about every 3 years.

So, back to my point...the stupid boxes and shit you put out......waste of time. The good 'ol spring trap, a la Tom and Jerry, works best...but not all mousetraps are the same.

Side by side....Victor has a great logo, by the way:

[report]
IMG_4385.JPG
IMG_4385.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 685 times
[/report]

1st review...old school trap....same design, spring loaded guillotine...takes a lot to trip it. We have had several of them have the peanut butter eaten off without effect.

[report]
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG (96.5 KiB) Viewed 685 times
[/report]

2nd Review...the update. This yellow plastic may look like an unecessary addition, but the large platform along with the slickness added(for easy trigger) due to the plastic makes this a clear winner. Plus, it's cut like Swiss cheese....so the mouse will say to him or herself.."Fuck, look at the size of that slice of swiss!" :

[report]
IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG (80.16 KiB) Viewed 685 times
[/report]
By SLSS

By west_jay
I'm glad Thomas is being retained. Really.

But not in a homo way, mind.
By austrotard
couldn't give a shifession: our telly still has a back to it; nearly as it is wide.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled HedgeHog Kate https://live.staticfli[…]

LA Marsh......TR

Marry me? Disclaimer: I'm just in it for the f[…]

things I a-heared at drake camp

Suck it Corey

A Confession

confession: I have to get up an hour earlier every[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine