All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By slavetotheflyrod
This shit happens all the time.

The cops have a k9 alert to the presence of drug residue and voila, the money magically becomes drug money. It's estimated that as much as 85% of U.S. currency in circulation would test positive for the presence of drug residue.

Did you ever bother to wonder why police k9's are trained to use a natural behavior to alert to the presence of drugs? The fucking dogs are trained to sit, then given a fucking treat for alerting. The cops want you to believe the dog is always right, but as much as half the time the dogs give a false positive.

So you're judged by a dog and robbed by a cop.

They may not be winning the drug war, but in the end who really gives a fuck so long as you get rich trying.
By steelrain202
theyve been doing that for years. ICE enforcement is what they call it.
By ditchdoc
Seizure/forfeiture laws have gotten way out of line. The money seized is what keeps local drug enforcement armed like the military. Police departments get greedy and dependent upon those funds. When budgets in all department are being slashed due to the local economy, creativity is a must. And the bill of rights gets walked on.
By shunned
slavetotheflyrod wrote: It's estimated that as much as 85% of U.S. currency in circulation would test positive for the presence of drug residue.
engerland... 100%.

so now when I return to austria from new pakistan I just arrive at the gate with me trousers down.
By shunned
so you're perverse.
good for you.

now believe I'm wearing my wife's knickers.
confess when it suits you. I'm not bothered.

:cool
By Banned
ditchdoc wrote:Seizure/forfeiture laws have gotten way out of line. The money seized is what keeps local drug enforcement armed like the military. Police departments get greedy and dependent upon those funds. When budgets in all department are being slashed due to the local economy, creativity is a must. And the bill of rights gets walked on.
Never mind the jack booted thugs manning the highways,
the higher-ups in the ATF, DEA, ICE, and the rest of the SCUM NARCS have been rippin off duffel bags of cash, duffel bags of dope, planes, cig boats, you name it...

Tony Soprano could only dream of a tax-free cash skim like them boys got going.

The WAR on DRUGS is the biggest flippin cash-cow joke ever invented by filthy bureaucrats .

p.s. (all that dope that snagged is incinerated too - hahahahaha).

I have more respect for the Colombian drug lords - at least they admit they are the "bad guys" - unlike the Barney Fife RAT POS's supposedly trying to "protect the children".

What a flippin farce.

TIme to fire one up!!
:bomb
By West Chester
Horn_Identity wrote:http://www.caller.com/news/2012/feb/19/ ... nother-of/
This is fucking bullshit...
Under civil forfeiture laws, assets suspected to be linked to crimes can be forfeited even when no person is charged with a crime. The government must show by a preponderance of the evidence — a standard lower than what is used to convict a person — that the property is "dirty." It's then up to the owner to prove otherwise.

:gun
By BaggerMcGuirk
Seems like they got some good training from elsewhere?

And if they bust down your front door with a search warrant, tear apart your house and find nothing, they don't pay for the damage neither.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine