Byproduct of Getting Old

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
fatman

Re: Byproduct of Getting Old

Post by fatman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Woolybug25 wrote: I hope you get well soon. :cool
Ironically, he MAY be perfectly fine...

Now I'm the dick :wink
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 pm

My process can be one of learning. I recently have had a low red blood cell count and have had blood in my urine as well. Thinking its good to get them all done as soon as possible was wrong.

If anyone out there has to do both, the Peniscopy seriously sucks but for fucks sake do not schedule it the day of prep for the other procedure.

All is good up front and got my fingers crossed for the reaar, I do feel very relieved to know the front is golden and go the thumbs up.

As mentioned before the whole pissing out of your ass is not a common feeling by any means, I mean its just weird.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Pedorro

The only way you will be hunting Sunday is if you are sitting a bucket that you can shit in. Sorry man.

Procedure went good, still waiting on the all clear. Do have a raging fucking headache though from the anesthesia though trying to sleep it off now.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.

Pedorro

Post by Pedorro » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

I know Sundays a write off was wondering about Saturday. I took one stupid pill 1 night too soon!
Was supposed to take two sat night. (2 nights before C)

Don't know why I had it in my mind that I took this shit Friday. Phawk!
Tomorrow hunting will be interesting.
Hey I called I a 22lb Tom with 9" beard for my buddy this am!
Story later.
Maybe if I drink like 6 beers tonight I'll shit my brains out of this one pill so I can hunt.
Dog I have stupid moments... Eat the pill then read the instructions!
Was just looking to see how many to take.
I'm going to the pharm to see if they can help a brotha out.
I wanna hunt.
That Fly took such a shellackin' I just wanted put a warm towel on her shoulders and
giver her a bowl of chicken soup…Blumpkin

We have an easygoing and demotivated freemarket type of uslessness here...JhnnyThndr

Pedorro

Post by Pedorro » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Well he wasn't much help. Imodium and wait till I get the sharts till I take it.
Unacceptable!
Dr Google advised 3 tsp salt in 16 oz warm water. Two sips of that and I puked like a schoolgirl after the prom.
Didn't see no little pill but it was in there for half hour. Got the Imodium as plan B.
I'm going hunting...I think.

So Spicy, just got to reading your entire ordeal. Holy Makinaw man! WTF?
Both ends, Sucks.
Anyway hope alls clear down there.
I'll take mine with a smile.
That Fly took such a shellackin' I just wanted put a warm towel on her shoulders and

We have an easygoing and demotivated freemarket type of uslessness here...JhnnyThndr

RaZ

Post by RaZ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 am

i saw a dead gobbler on 407 last eve. go grab it before it ends up in curry dish
"Then let us know how that goes, you smug motherfucker"

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Got the all clear, front back side to side.

phew

Good luck today pedorro

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm

I keep checking this thread to see if Pedorro shit himself hunting yesterday.

I hope all is well, homie.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 pm

I hoped I'd never have anything of substance to add to this thread.

No such luck.

I found out on Friday I got's the Celliac disease.

No more Gluten for me.

Beer is full of Gluten.

I bought two different gluten free beers and they both taste like hot asparagus piss.

I'd buy stock in Solichnaya, Makers, and Kraaken if I were you's. or get to growin'

I go in sometime in the near future to get the ol garden hose down the gullet and find out just how badly damaged my small intestine is.

Fishing relates - It's probably the twelve million plus beers consumed while fishing that got me in this mess.

elates - tweed is still 100%gluten free

send sympathy cards/flowers to:

slave
420 S. High St.
Denver CO, 80209
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Pedorro

Re: Byproduct of Getting Old - TR

Post by Pedorro » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 pm

First of all Slave - sorry to hear. That sucks. I'm sure you'll get used to the new brews. Does Scotch have gluten in it?

Spicy - nice to hear, alls well in the rear! (See what I did there?)

So…my "purgery" Friday night did the trick. - Hunted on Saturday AM and get this - HUNTED ON SUNDAY! My bowels can take bullets!
SO the two little pills were like small artillary fire meant to soften things up. No problem.

Sat AM - A good crunch before at 4Am I left and all was well in the turkey woods. Didn't see a bird though. Saw a fox and a cat, lots of birds.
I love watching the sun come up like that. Went home for a nap around 10 and back to a field at 3 where I laid in the sun un-harassed by any loud gobbles. (Shoulda just stayed there)

Sat Night - took the two little artillary pills like I should have in the first place.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Spanish Language - Pedorro means "Farter"
I was Pedorrisimo after those two little pills. Pedorro Grande Seco .

Sunday - So I've been scouting for over a week and already have two days in the woods at 4:30 so without even setting the alarm my eyes were open at 4:30. Damn! I feel pretty good. Visit the leu. Not bad, soft but "Together"
I wait till 5Am and nothing...Grab my shit and off to the woods...
Two gobbles way back - nothing but great morning for getting in a bit late.

Sunday night I took the sachets of shitstorm enhancer. The first three cups weren't bad, kinda like real mild lemon aid. No accidents even though a few were just farts at first I didn't let them fool me. SOBF's words were ominous - "Don't trust the fart"
I figured the first 5 or 6 farts were just DOG trying to fool me into trusting the Pedorro.

The 2nd three cups taste like hell. I think the fact that I already taught my gag reflexes how to work last night (See last post) didn't help here. But I got it down.

Again for those not into Spanish - A few years ago in Patagonia I asked my friend "Do you have a word for Shart?
"What is shart?" He asked
"Well, it's when you think you are going to fart and something terrible happens." - "Shit-Fart"
He laughed - Yes we call it "Pado con Challa" (Pronounced - Payo con Chya)
"It means - Fart with confetti"...But I digress...

The wife brought home some wanton soup because I wasn't to eat anything and was starving… I got the Won she got the Ton.
Anyway, I was supposed to drink plenty of clear fluid to augment the action of the shitstorm enhancer - wanton broth and WOW. Confetti! I could have shit on the ceiling! I wore a path to the can all evening. I felt like a female horse pissing.

My ass was raw so I took a shower and a little rub of Prep H to calm it down - worked great!

So this morning I was shitting Champagne… Clear as Bass water. (Not quite brookie water)
Booking was 8Am. I showed up, nurse had me put on the backwards housecoat and slippers - hit the head to make sure all was empty. Then she sticks me with an IV line (nothing attached) at 8:20 and informs me that the doctor starts at 9. Nice!
(BTW on the way to the head - two women in there as well getting their C's done. I guess women have colons too - whodathunkit?)

I had a headache and a bit dizzy so I told the nurse and asked for water. Instead of the water she took me in and got me on the BP and ECG. All was well. Next the Anesthisiologist comes in and smiles - "Your gonna like this"
Puts 2 vials of happyjuice into the IV. I make small talk and a few minutes later I'm looking up and say "Hey we're in a different room" Are we ready now?"
She laughs - "You are done - You can go home now."
Me - "You gotta be kidding me, serious?"
Her - "Yes here get into the wheelchair and I'll take you down stairs."
Me- Did I say anything stupid?
"Nope" all good.
So there's a TIm Hortons in the lobby and I grab a coffee and a Cinnimon bun with icing! Eat it on the way to the car then the wife drives us to "Wimpy's Diner for this...

Oh - on the way out the nurse told me that there will be no need to follow up they did not find a single pollup!
Go figure.
Sorry to disappoint WB25 - I did not shit myself while hunting and never missed a beat. NARY A SCIDMARK.

Actually I had a nap after getting home from Hospital then went back to the turkey woods around 3 and stayed till dark. Called in a Tom to about 20 yds but no shot and he didn't like my jake decoy. Nice bird though, I saw him move in Friday eve after we killed his rival that Am - I'll get him this week. (I hope)

Anyway I felt like a million bucks as soon as I awoke - actually my best sleep in weeks.

After supper I had to fart - Said to my wife "Huh, you think I can trust it?" She said "TTF"
I'm back "El Pedorro."

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Only on the Suk could I read the entire "report" of a colonoscopy and be entertained.

Good shit, dude (see what I did there?) :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:Only on the Suk could I read the entire "report" of a colonoscopy and be entertained.

Good shit, dude (see what I did there?) :cool
Shit, this is the funniest thread on the entire suk.

First 10 pages are pure gold.

This place has literally gone to shit.

What I'm told on the liquor is it's AOK if it's just pure distilled spirits like Scotch, Vodka, Bourbon, or pretty much any whiskey. Wine is cool too, and I assumed Sake would be, but some are, some aren't.
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA