All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By MTgrayling
This:
Native Chaser wrote:if you want to do an article on the best ways to smoke cannabis while fishing in adverse conditions just shoot me a PM.
Pure practical genius.
I am available to test these assumptions.

This:
Ramcatt wrote:
Unsurprising.
By Shufisher
nemo wrote: Shufisher—you're on. But just to be clear:, I ain't spotting you 3 points. This will hopefully be a close game either way, but if the Beavs win by one, then I still win. Cool?
Straight up...and toss in a bootlegged copy of the wood tour, cuz I ain't got it yet.
By MTgrayling
Send this Geoff Mueller to the O.P. bake, we'll exorcise the FFM and Greg Thomas demons from him. It could go down like Hunter S. Thompson covering the Mint 400. Never know.
By Shufisher
Good game...I was about to dust the cobwebs off of the ole vice! The vise never was in any danger. :cool
By Woolybug25
Ramcatt wrote:... a snaking white wine floaters from Ed jaworski

Did the condom come out before or after the red bull can bong on the nightstand was fashioned?

8wt flystring located. Shippin' out from the froze[…]

Mitch buggered him. Heart attack soon followed.

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Inspired by the swap. 9B7D3411-99F9-4DC9-A62[…]

Bourbon drinkers

D2D27916-082B-46DE-882A-00326A503BBA.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine