Geoff Mueller Is A F!@k

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F!@k

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 am

Geoff Mueller once pinched my ass. He denies it, but Im certain it was him.

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by MTgrayling » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:42 pm

This:
Native Chaser wrote:if you want to do an article on the best ways to smoke cannabis while fishing in adverse conditions just shoot me a PM.
Pure practical genius.
I am available to test these assumptions.

This:
Ramcatt wrote:
Unsurprising.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 pm

nemo wrote: Shufisher—you're on. But just to be clear:, I ain't spotting you 3 points. This will hopefully be a close game either way, but if the Beavs win by one, then I still win. Cool?
Straight up...and toss in a bootlegged copy of the wood tour, cuz I ain't got it yet.
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Send this Geoff Mueller to the O.P. bake, we'll exorcise the FFM and Greg Thomas demons from him. It could go down like Hunter S. Thompson covering the Mint 400. Never know.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Flyonlife

Post by Flyonlife » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 am

Man, I thought I gave you some good advice as well as an "easy out". But now, I feel like I said "that chick is hot...', and it turned out she was a tranny... - VTNZ to AKPM

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Good game...I was about to dust the cobwebs off of the ole vice! The vise never was in any danger. :cool
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Ramcatt wrote:... a snaking white wine floaters from Ed jaworski

Did the condom come out before or after the red bull can bong on the nightstand was fashioned?
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com