Geoff Mueller Is A F!@k

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Ramcatt

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Ramcatt » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 pm

BigTimber wrote:
RFA wrote:My idea for a new "section" of the Drake, written by me:

"FoamCHUM Lines: My Life as a Fisherman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome"

Fixed
"the skagit"- a sustaind water duce
"the scandi"- a touch a go grump best for cold water
"the midge"- those little rabbit pellets
"the IFGA"- a record setter
"the 5wt"- run of the mill 11am after 2 cups of coffee
"albie blitz"- do it... NOW
"the tailing carp"- time to free ball the rest of the day
"the phrunzian" - no explination needed

(PM me nemo... this and more could round out the late spring issue)
Last edited by Ramcatt on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ramcatt is the origninal cuntry fishing troubadour, and the youngest dirty old man to fish these waters"
- Al Goldstein (c.1973)

Cary

Post by Cary » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm

you have a mag?
Utah is great, it's just too bad it's in Utah...
-CE

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm

The Double Haul.....

Tailing Loop.....

stay off my turf.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Sugarbush

Post by Sugarbush » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm

This whole deal started out with Tom calling out Mike for being a dick, and that along with the subsequent input from the inmates reminds me of being sent out in the hall from shop class in high school.

First of all, you have to try really hard to piss off the shop teacher, because he could give a shit about all the stuff that a normal teacher cracked your ass about, and he also never paid any attention to what was going on. But if you were enough of a dick to get kicked out of that class, you were an embarrassment.

Secondly, when the shop teacher asked what he could do to make the best class in your day better, and people started asking for a new band saw to replace the thirty year old Dake in the corner, you knew the items were going to be minutia.

All that being said, it is nice to see Tom listen to the inmate's suggestions with a smile on his face, but let's be real, this mag is so different than the rest that comparing it to FFM is just being mean.
There's mud in my drawers.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

This whole deal started out with Tom calling out Mike for being a dick, and that along with the subsequent input from the inmates reminds me of being sent out in the hall from shop class in high school.

First of all, you have to try really hard to piss off the shop teacher, because he could give a shit about all the stuff that a normal teacher cracked your ass about, and he also never paid any attention to what was going on. But if you were enough of a dick to get kicked out of that class, you were an embarrassment.

Secondly, when the shop teacher asked what he could do to make the best class in your day better, and people started asking for a new band saw to replace the thirty year old Dake in the corner, you knew the items were going to be minutia.

All that being said, it is nice to see Tom listen to the inmate's suggestio
ns with a smile on his face, but let's be real, this mag is so different than the rest that comparing it to FFM is just being mean.
Good stuff !! Shop teachers rule.

tailingpermit

Post by tailingpermit » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes, because it's unthinkable that my part-time salary could fund such a posh trip
to the Fort. Although, the sight of Geoff slobbering away in his little cubical under
your desk may induce future counseling sessions, Daddy would have to pick up that
tab.

I thought about responding to your "What happened to me?" bullshit, but that's not
important, what's important is the fact that Geoff is currently on a course that will
soon park the Drake ship next to the Atocha. Geoff is too busy fantasizing over Jack
Sparrow to be bothered with the type of content that he is pursuing. It goes further
than the blatant inclusion of Donny Beavers head guide, it also stems from pimping
his friends on the Drake blog. Example: Matt Heron (world renown snagger and fish
tackler), there's a thread (fifteen fucking pages long) on the Suk calling him out on
his bullshit, where's Geoff? Geoff is currently writing a blog that entails patting his
butt buddy on the back for his luminary angling ability, how fucking disconnected can
you be?

Where's the Drake on important issues like the PTTS, the protection of tarpon? I had
a back and forth PM session with Geoff on this issue, and that it needed to be brought
to light. What's his response, "I'll send it right up the flag pole, it's a very important
topic," obviously it fucking wasn't. The one thing that really caught me when I picked
up my first issue of the Drake is that it had balls, if there was a point to be made - well
you certainly made it. Now during the Geoff era you're all to be perceived as a bunch of
skirt wearing pussies who dance around the office all day.

You don't want to behead/fire/suspend Geoff, that's fine - but you need to start putting
eyes' on everything that jackass writes, blog included.

P.S.: The whole facebook issue is a fucking joke, my original comment was: It's Geoff's fault.
He then came back with his little snazzy pizza boy comment, so I stepped it up a notch. It's
not a shock that he banned me instead of laughing off the comment and deleting it, after all
he is a giant pussy.
Last edited by tailingpermit on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unskunkable

Post by unskunkable » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Ramcatt wrote:
BigTimber wrote:
RFA wrote:My idea for a new "section" of the Drake, written by me:

"FoamCHUM Lines: My Life as a Fisherman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome"

Fixed
"the skagit"- a sustaind water duce
"the scandi"- a touch a go grump best for cold water
"the midge"- those little rabbit pellets
"the IFGA"- a record setter
"the 5wt"- run of the mill 11am after 2 cups of coffee
"albie blitz"- do it... NOW
"the tailing carp"- time to free ball the rest of the day
"the phrunzian" - no explination needed

(PM me nemo... this and more could round out the late spring issue)
This needs to be in the mag...
Welcome. Please take my seat. I'm currently about to douse myself with gas and light a joint-Jhnnythndr

and it was then, just like the time when I was asked for my passport... a little bit of poop came out.-shunned

Nothing makes me giggle like a little fake rodent peering out the maw of the bassfish. That shit is humorous. ---- Trucha Del Mar

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Unrequited love is a horrible thing to discuss on the internet. Anyone in the know would use a sonnet, either style works.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Mike, I sucked at the book learning, especially geography, but I have to ask; did you move to Canada? Toronto, perhaps?

Best of luck in whatever it is you're endeavoring to accomplish, just remember not to complain when it goes awry.
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

tailingpermit

Post by tailingpermit » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

The Volfish wrote:Mike, I sucked at the book learning, especially geography, but I have to ask; did you move to Canada? Toronto, perhaps?

Best of luck in whatever it is you're endeavoring to accomplish, just remember not to complain when it goes awry.

Careful, Lars - try to think outside of your contributor status while giving
this subject some thought.

lownslow

Post by lownslow » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 pm

I can't imagine Geoff doing anything wrong. ever. he is such a nerd. seriously. But a cool nerd.

this is the classic fat kid that has confidence issues picking on the weird nerdy kid...

tom's the fat nerd that comes in to save the skinny weird nerd. you know, the one that spazzes out, turns red, finds his retard strength and beats the shit out of the fat kid.

yeah. like that.

slamotrutta

Post by slamotrutta » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Man TP. why you gotta be so mean and stuff? Just cuz you jealous dont mean you should be hatin. Im gonna go but fuck hero now. :Roll Eyes