Geoff Mueller Is A F!@k

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jed
Posts: 1693
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:01 am
Location: Leverett, MA
Contact:

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Jed » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:51 am

What a lot of fucking whining and a little action. You don't like the content in the Drake, change it. Write something.

You don't like Geoff, then don't talk to him.

jed

Chidester
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Chidester » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 am

lownslow wrote:I can't imagine Geoff doing anything wrong. ever. he is such a nerd. seriously. But a cool nerd.

this is the classic fat kid that has confidence issues picking on the weird nerdy kid...

tom's the fat nerd that comes in to save the skinny weird nerd. you know, the one that spazzes out, turns red, finds his retard strength and beats the shit out of the fat kid.

yeah. like that.

I have no dog in this fight, and really am clueless to a lot of what you all are discussing, but as I'm sitting here at work reading through this thread, this made me literally spit my coffee all over the computer screen.

That is all.

User avatar
west_jay
Posts: 1048
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: The Commonwealth
Contact:

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by west_jay » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 am

Chidester wrote:
lownslow wrote:I can't imagine Geoff doing anything wrong. ever. he is such a nerd. seriously. But a cool nerd.

this is the classic fat kid that has confidence issues picking on the weird nerdy kid...

tom's the fat nerd that comes in to save the skinny weird nerd. you know, the one that spazzes out, turns red, finds his retard strength and beats the shit out of the fat kid.

yeah. like that.

I have no dog in this fight, and really am clueless to a lot of what you all are discussing, but as I'm sitting here at work reading through this thread, this made me literally spit my coffee all over the computer screen.

That is all.
^^This. A gem.

"...and, in the end, even though the nerds win and find out who really won the science fair,
nobody gets laid."

Carry on. :coffee
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

User avatar
Mutha Pucka
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Charleston, SC
Contact:

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Mutha Pucka » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 am

This whole thread is pretty amazing to me. You have your fave magazine, and bashing and wanting someones head begone, slashing some "fag" and "pussy" around...the whole nine yards because you dont like a couple articles he did. Pretty obsessive in MY gay, artsy opinion. In the end Geoff is a great guy doing what he loves to do, write about his passion and your passion. We are all in the same family here and still we use this platform for free speech to the point of be-heading someone because there is a pic of some guide or something in an article. In the end he is probably laughing about as much as I would be if I painted something that moved someone to the point of threatening me. I understand we are all so passionate about all this stuff, but you have to step back and realize there are different paths to the same place that we all love, all the different angles on everything is what makes it beautiful.
RFA...Andy Gills says hello.
Andy Gills.jpg
Ol Andy
Andy Gills.jpg (149.44 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Waitin' For the Bus, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers, Master of Sparks, Hot, Blue and Righteous, Move Me on Down the Line, Precious and Grace, La Grange, Shiek, Have You Heard?
- http://www.paulpuckettart.com

User avatar
BigTimber
Posts: 4140
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:01 am
Location: The "Caz"

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by BigTimber » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 am

I would totally motorboat that shit above Andy's right shoulder.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

User avatar
D-nymph
Posts: 4818
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: SWPA

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by D-nymph » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

It's pretty funy how many of you are bitching about bitching, when Tom agreed with me that that guide pic was bullshit and even called it a legit gripe.

But that's really not even what this was about, keep on misunderstanding, y'all.

:cool
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

User avatar
ncguy
Posts: 886
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by ncguy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 am

I'm not one to usually jump in the middle of anything but I just had to get a few comments off my chest.

First TP is TP. I've never met him, folks tell me he's a good guy. Based on his on line persona I think he's he's an self centered, egotistical, brat that loves permit more than people but that's neither here nor there. He's gonna do what he's gonna do and nobody is going to change that, at least not through PMs and posts.

The criticism of the magazine disturbs me more. Tom just got interviewed by Forbes and we can't even let him enjoy the glow of success until after the holidays. I mean sure it's another sign that proves your point that the mag has gone mainstream but who cares. Half of us don't read the magazine (primarily because our subscription never comes), a third of us only buy the magazine to support the forums, and a third of us are just living in Tom's basement, eating his food and complaining because the meatloaf is dry.

I personally fall into the second category. Because I am wiser, smarter, thinner and better looking than the rest of you lot I am going to share this advice because it is Christmas. BUY the magazine. I don't care if you do it at Barnes and Nobles, your local fly shop or subscribe to it. JUST BUY IT. After you buy it, use it as kindling, bird cage flooring or do origami with it I don't care.
The deal is: there is more and better content HERE than you will find anywhere else. The writing, the photography, the people (oh the people) are unparalleled at this little interweb shit hole and you need to do your part to make sure it doesn't disappear.
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

User avatar
Mutha Pucka
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Charleston, SC
Contact:

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Mutha Pucka » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 am

Hey D-Nymph, glad you got resolution, I am just simply writing my 2 cents, no misunderstanding at all.
Waitin' For the Bus, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers, Master of Sparks, Hot, Blue and Righteous, Move Me on Down the Line, Precious and Grace, La Grange, Shiek, Have You Heard?
- http://www.paulpuckettart.com

User avatar
fatman
Posts: 5351
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: where the deer and the antelope play

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by fatman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:37 am

ncguy wrote: The deal is: there is more and better content HERE than you will find anywhere else. The writing, the photography, the people (oh the people) are unparalleled at this little interweb shit hole and you need to do your part to make sure it doesn't disappear.
:smile
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

User avatar
Crick Addict
Posts: 2186
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:01 am
Location: ass end of the Appalachians

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Crick Addict » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:43 am

First of all, the rag and the forum are two different animals. I buy every issue
of teh suck, if I don 't like a particular article, I read around it. Tom has given
us a voice by allowing us to speak uncensored and without admonishment.
The only thing that he has requested in return is to not drop a deuce in his
personal nest. The problem arises when the bs leaves the zoo.
"fuck hippie beer!" Kyle

User avatar
blumpkin
Posts: 4684
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Williston NoDak

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by blumpkin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:45 am

The magazine makes a stellar T-weed tray... Or so I've been told.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

User avatar
RFA
Posts: 7196
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 am

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by RFA » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

Mutha Pucka wrote:This whole thread is pretty amazing to me. You have your fave magazine, and bashing and wanting someones head begone, slashing some "fag" and "pussy" around...the whole nine yards because you dont like a couple articles he did. Pretty obsessive in MY gay, artsy opinion. In the end Geoff is a great guy doing what he loves to do, write about his passion and your passion. We are all in the same family here and still we use this platform for free speech to the point of be-heading someone because there is a pic of some guide or something in an article. In the end he is probably laughing about as much as I would be if I painted something that moved someone to the point of threatening me. I understand we are all so passionate about all this stuff, but you have to step back and realize there are different paths to the same place that we all love, all the different angles on everything is what makes it beautiful.
RFA...Andy Gills says hello.
Andy Gills.jpg

Mother fucking Andy Gills. I still want to punch that smug face.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests