All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Welcome to Thursday night football next season (you can have Spurs place with pleasure).
By Wholetmygoatsout
Oh you do, Thursday nights next season - well probably Friday mornings down there.

Then see how hard it is to get back into the Top 4.
By RaZ
one year in Europa... won't be the worst.
lets see how liverpool do w a full european schedule.
By Wholetmygoatsout
No doubts both of the scousers will struggle with Europe and PL commitments.

Not sure Europa and PL is a great mix for rebuilding a team either, will continue to make life difficult for Moyes. I think both Utd and Spurs would be better served not having to deal with Thursday night football next season.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Be interesting to see who takes it ...though a year without Europe will aide the cause of the new incumbent, making Top 4 a more realistic goal while rebuilding.
By RaZ
we've become spurs! shit!

bring in lauren blanc.
By austrotard
they said that the loss to everton was the nail in the coffin for the top four.
who in their right fucking mind thought we'd ever make the top four anyway?.. it'd take a lot of bus crashes.

personally I would've given the chosen one at least the start of the next season to come good. and you're right, europa would've been a complete waste of swinging dicks.

dole queue moyes.
feck.
By RaZ
austrotard wrote:personally I would've given the chosen one at least the start of the next season to come good.
i hate the revolving doors that many clubs have. its a slippery slope. a new manager doesn't come in and instantly bring you riches and glory? sack him! im interested to hear what fergie has to say about all this...
By austrotard
RaZ wrote: im interested to hear what fergie has to say about all this...
"united who?.. this is why I fucking well got into collecting bottles of piss and horse racing, laddie."

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine