All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Fergie is waiting for the phone call to name his price.

My money is on van gaal,with Giggs as assistant to be groomed to take over in 3-5.

And you have to go through quite a few more before you become anything like us ...oh yeah and piss 100 million up the wall on nothing.
By RaZ
Wholetmygoatsout wrote:Fergie is waiting for the phone call to name his price.

My money is on van gaal,with Giggs as assistant to be groomed to take over in 3-5.

And you have to go through quite a few more before you become anything like us ...oh yeah and piss 100 million up the wall on nothing.
i wouldn't want van gaal. he knows nothing about english footy. i hope they bring in some old united lads w coaching experience. brucey?
how many times has the term "bale money" been dropped in north london? billions?
By Wholetmygoatsout
Yeah but that would be spelt bail money.
By RaZ
I hope ChaseChrome's cousin does us right. TOTAL FOOTY!
By austrotard
fuck city.
seriously. fuck them.

3-0. 11min to go... fucking scousers.
I would have suffered them with grace but city...

it's a funny old game, I know.

but in all honesty... fuck city.
the sky blue fucking bastards.
By Wholetmygoatsout
You should be top,4 next season with no European distractions ... I don't imagine either of the scousers having the depth of squad to stay healthy and compete given they are both in Europe .... And spurs well we will self implode again by doing something stupid we always do.
By RaZ
Wholetmygoatsout wrote:And spurs well we will self implode again by doing something stupid we always do.
take care of moyes for us will ya?
By Wholetmygoatsout
I wouldn't rule it out totally ...but I'm hoping even Levy isn't that stupid ...of course everyone else may turn him down then we can return to mid table with Moyes and not have to worry about having our hopes and dreams crushed during the Feb thru April period as we have suffered the last 4 seasons.
By RaZ
total footy. great record. will piss off english media folk. sort of old, so not sure how long he'll stick around. (not die)

giggs #2, great news too.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Galloup’s Found Link (extended body) h[…]

Gents, I just sent Curtis an e-mail with a spread[…]

whatcha tying?

Would like to see how these swim. Back at ya […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Non Band 02-24-20-50458 copy.jpg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine