All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
But I cant afford the ones I like. When are rod makers going to start offering finance options on their $1000+ fly rods? 18 month, no interest financing would be sure to part many more suckers from their hard earned money! This idea has merit!
By flybug.pa.
how about an almost mint 10' Fenwick glass, 7,8,9 wt?
By Ramcatt
want to buy a 12'6 456c?
By D-nymph
Guys, Heero doesn't fish anymore, he's just bored at work & messing around.

again.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Yeah thats pretty accurate. I havent fished in about 6 weeks.

But, really, financing options on some of these fly rods and even Simms gear would be a good way for them to sell merchandise. I think people are more likely to buy their expensive stuff rather than cheap crap if they can finance it. I guess thats what credit cards are for, maybe, dunno really.

Also, anyone want to buy* a 6wt, 3-piece bamboo rod built by Lee Orr? Its the one sitting on rocks on this page: http://304rodcompany.com/Photos.html . Yes, I caught that fish. There was a time when I used to fish but now I just sit around and wallow in my own self pity. Its a sad, sad life I lead.

*Financing options are NOT available on this sale.
By Ramcatt
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:...Its the one sitting on rocks on this page: http://304rodcompany.com/Photos.html . Yes, I caught that fish. ...
A&F lax-brah shorts for wet wading ... like you even had to say which on was you
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I still have those shorts and I still wear them sometimes. They are the favorite shorts of the user that posts as K_P; he said that my butt looks really good in them so a big shut up to all you jerkfaces that insist upon calling me fat!
By MTgrayling
fly-chucker wrote:maybe K_P likes big beads
Fixed

I will pay up to twice as much for stuff made in the USA, seeing as how i just got a sweet echo that lays it out for $200, that means I'd pay $400 for a new Sage spray stick. What do you mean they go for $800?!

Don't give them more ideas or incentives to raise prices even farther out of reach..
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Yeah, I have checked and a Loomis or T&T rod that I want will cost me more than going to Nova Scotia for a week of fishing. How can people justify this? I guess they make more money. I need a new job, I think. I am thinking of maybe a Meiser blank and wrapping my own but of course I think they are made in Asian lands now too, no?

Is there some way I can get a Pro Deal? Im pretty Pro, no?

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine