All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By foureyedgeek
River Data for flows
Weather Bug for weather, duh
Spotify for tunes
Terrain Navigator Pro (free) for GPS/Aerial/Streets/Topo
By pbrstreetgang
Lando wrote:Backup Assistant (you'll love this if you ever lose your phone or it shits the bed).
fuck yes. I forgot that one, and it totally saved my ass after swim lessons in Elk Creek
By Upsetter
My head is spinning. Fuckers made me use capital letters or some shit in my password, none of my normal passwords work, so I cant even log in to my apple id or whatthefuckever its sposed to be. I have no apps. :coffee
By jhnnythndr
Navionics if you spend time on the ocean.

Windfinder passage weather and weather underground if you need / want weather. I had a good stream flows one- but it's gone. Or in my Mac still I guess. It worked well.

Zombie gunship. Hungry sharks.

Plenty of good ski / snow apps as well.

Splice for making movies.

Pandora and spotify for tunes.

Photoshop.

I don't have any keep in touch apps- as I feel lime keeping in touch is sort of playing to the phones strong suit already...

Haven't even tried a topo map / GPS app yet- but as wel as navionics performs at sea I would expect good results. Make sure your maps are ONBOARD not steaming or whatever. Or you will not have them when you need them- even though your GPS works without signal.
By jhnnythndr
Guitartuna is a dam good tuner.
By CarelessEthiopian
My head is spinning. Fuckers made me use capital letters or some shit in my password, none of my normal passwords work, so I cant even log in to my apple id or whatthefuckever its sposed to be. I have no apps.

Yeah. That was me last night. Wife got a new phone, I got her old one. When we were at the store we didn't know her apple password so we had to do all of the transfer shit on our own. We discovered she had 2 apple IDs and her shit was split between them. Major fucking headache. We got it all sorted though. You can do it too with some perseverance. Google was a big help. All of my music didn't make it over but I'm working on that.

Thanks for the tips. Good stuff so far.
By Spudnik
ESPN Streak for the Cash - free app, helps to satisfy the gambling addiction. All you gotta do is make bets and put together a winning streak for a chance at $20K+ ... Doesn't cost any money to make the bets, and they're all "either-or" type bets. Really fun, actually.

Also, theChive app is a necessity. Snapchat is fun, too.
By Randall Dee
"Map My Run" would be nice for when you do the cross country skiing. It will show you your route and how many miles you covered.

Also, I've been trying to get better at saying fuck you to GMO foods. The "Buycot" app is pretty cool for that. You can scan the bar codes before you buy something and get a bunch of info on it based on how you set up the app. Helps me to vote with my wonga.
By Pancho Rancho
Randall Dee wrote:"Map My Run" would be nice for when you do the cross country skiing. It will show you your route and how many miles you covered.

Also, I've been trying to get better at saying fuck you to GMO foods. The "Buycot" app is pretty cool for that. You can scan the bar codes before you buy something and get a bunch of info on it based on how you set up the app. Helps me to vote with my wonga.
Thanks for that (buycot).
By Ruddy Duck
A buddy uses Navionics like thunder. Looks like a good app.

I use Trimble Outdoors navigator and like it. I can store maps on my phone and access them when I don't have a signal.

Navionics lets you view charts I believe.

Trimble lets you view aerial photos. They may also have a topo product.
By Hogleg
Zite.

PM or text for more details but just download it and start using it- very intuitive. Pretty sure it's free.

You can thank and pay me later for this advice.

Congrats on kicking the Nic habit.

Quitter.

Siri is very useful as well. I always forget about her but, when used right, she can be your friend- especially when driving.

"Siri, direct me to the nearest head shop you fucking cunt."
By SLSS
Upsetter wrote:My head is spinning. Fuckers made me use capital letters or some shit in my password, none of my normal passwords work, so I cant even log in to my apple id or whatthefuckever its sposed to be. I have no apps. :coffee
Yer kind of a young feller to be operating in my world. :coffee
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Galloup’s Found Link (extended body) h[…]

Gents, I just sent Curtis an e-mail with a spread[…]

whatcha tying?

Would like to see how these swim. Back at ya […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Non Band 02-24-20-50458 copy.jpg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine