All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By D-nymph
ChaseChrome wrote:
D-nymph wrote:CC, I'll take that USA Vs Canuckistani MEN's hockey bet.

:cool
Put some of those WW Swinger Koozies on the table and you might have yourself a bet...

You in Peetso?
If those are what you want, those are what I'll send, if you were to win. :cool
Sure!

Peetso, let's not get cocky now. Canada has trouble getting out of their own way in these tournaments. And have never won gold on the big ice, with the NHL players. :cool
By peetso
D-nymph wrote:
Peetso, let's not get cocky now. Canada has trouble getting out of their own way in these tournaments. And have never won gold on the big ice, with the NHL players. :cool
While this indeed true, but since the Olympics have invited NHL players, the good guys in Red and White have finished ahead of the 'muricans each and every time.
By D-nymph
peetso wrote:
While this indeed true, but since the Olympics have invited NHL players, the good guys in Red and White have finished ahead of the 'muricans each and every time.
Also true, but I don't expect USA to win, and that's the difference. I'll be able to enjoy the tournament for what it is, the best collection of talent we'll see for a very long time, you guys will look for scapegoats with stakes & torches should Canada not win gold. Were they to beat Canada on the way? All the better. :cool

Besides, US has Dan Bylsma at the helm! :coffee

Good thing they also have Peter Laviolette to actually do some coaching instead of just crossing the arms & blank staring.
By peetso
D-nymph wrote:
peetso wrote:
Also true, but I don't expect USA to win, and that's the difference. I'll be able to enjoy the tournament for what it is, the best collection of talent we'll see for a very long time, you guys will look for scapegoats with stakes & torches should Canada not win gold. Were they to beat Canada on the way? All the better. :cool
Full truth.

Its actually not that enjoyable to watch for us. Its a nerve racking, nail biting teeth gnashing experience, full of anxiety and existential questions about who we are as a nation.

Should we lose its utter despair.

And if we win, its merely relief. Not necessarily joy.
Russia has ALL the pressure, hard to pick them to win.
Finland has the goalies but their best player won't be there.
I'd have picked Sweden until H. Sedin went down, as it is Daniel will cry & they will not do well.
It's Canada & the US as I see it. Canada should win, but...
peetso wrote:
Its actually not that enjoyable to watch for us. Its a nerve racking, nail biting teeth gnashing experience, full of anxiety and existential questions about who we are as a nation.
I'm happy the good guys in orange have swept the speed skating podium twice already...no existential angst for my country brah...
Existential angst vis. Canuckistani nation...maybe...I'm sympathetic Peetso

(Oh yeah...fuck the PM)

The wager who places higher then?
Unlimited Almost a TR thread

Damn Joe, good stuff. And live music to boot. Chee[…]

Luau 2021

Travelling to Wyoming to go pike fishing is basi[…]

Jonny and his dream catch

Gramma Janes tits or GTFO

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Its Friday for me. Here are some yard fish from t[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine