All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
peetso wrote:Very nervous.

Not liking the potential Switzerland matchup at all.
Wise man. You should root for Latvia like they are Canada, homie.
had to listen to the Canana-finland game via radio in central ontario yesterday. what a bunch of home job commentators. ready to sue the Olympics for disallowing the Nash "goal".

cant play the puck w your stick over the goal. even if his stick didnt touch the puck, it still moved the puck by way of the net.. durrrr.
So if all favorites hold, US will play Canada in the Semi Finals Friday. They can not meet in the Gold medal game, which is a bummer, but oh well.
By RaZ
D-nymph wrote:So if all favorites hold, US will play Canada in the Semi Finals Friday. They can not meet in the Gold medal game, which is a bummer, but oh well.
from the US standpoint, i'd rather play canada in the semis anyhow. they're only going to get better.

russians are playing like an all-star team. nobody wants to do the dirty work.
RaZ wrote:
from the US standpoint, i'd rather play canada in the semis anyhow. they're only going to get better.
I'd agree with that, just means I'll take some time off of work, which I'd rather not do, but... priorities!

Ovechkin is a turd. If he's not firing a puck from the left circle, he's waiting for someone to pass him the puck so he can fire it from the left circle. Waste of so much talent.

I finally put down the booze long enough to packag[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine