All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fatman
austrotard wrote:

hi, scott.
I believe we should use "hello" when addressing scott.

jis' typin'....

:wink
By befuddled
Hey Aggs,

Last year I purchased a one day float down the canyon section of the Gunnison (there was a movie about it, but I can't find it now, the hatch maybe?). Anyway I couldn't take it because work had flying out two days later than I wanted so I bought a float I couldn't take. I offered it to several folks but they couldn't take it either.

I plan on using my credit this year hopefully during that insane hatch. I had to purchase the whole raft though, so there is a pre-paid spot for another fisherman that doesn't exist yet.

You're only an hour away...
By pbrstreetgang
austrotard wrote:yeah.. just like I'm waiting for peebs to give me my tenner.

tenner/tenor

don't fuck it up again.

hi, scott.
Sorry - I was watching SOBF's signature
By austrotard
befuddled wrote:Hey Aggs,

Last year I purchased a one day float down the canyon section of the Gunnison (there was a movie about it, but I can't find it now, the hatch maybe?). Anyway I couldn't take it because work had flying out two days later than I wanted so I bought a float I couldn't take. I offered it to several folks but they couldn't take it either.

I plan on using my credit this year hopefully during that insane hatch. I had to purchase the whole raft though, so there is a pre-paid spot for another fisherman that doesn't exist yet.

fawesome.

if aggers doesn't do this then he is an innernet gay.
no backsies.
By Redchaser
austrotard wrote:
befuddled wrote:Hey Aggs,

fawesome.

if aggers doesn't do this then he is an innernet gay.
no backsies.
If he were a gay wouldn't it be all backsies?
By Ginseng Sullivan
yeah next up on the list of people who never get told anything.

My Christmas was all right this year but could have been so much better if i had read this back when it was posted.

Keep on Keeping on Scott. You have all you need to make it work.

we'll be here.
By Redchaser
pbrstreetgang wrote:blame Mitch

things are easier that way
Plus it's actually usually his fault.
By Woolybug25
[quote="SOBF"][quote] austrotard wrote:

hi, scott.

I believe we should use "hello" when addressing scott.

jis' typin'....[/quote]

[/quote]

More like...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine