All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fallen513
queer cure goo, the lot of ya.
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote:nope.
so ghey
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote:nope.
flaming ghey
By austrotard
ha ha... you sound like a basketball fan.

and if so. in your face.

11. I'm not keen on basketball. (even though we are the national champions and being west austrian I'll take most of the credit for the win. alone.)
By RFA
Gay?

I had to run up to my neighbor's house to return a tool set I borrowed. When I knocked on the door, his wife (who is young, fit, and attractive) answered in nothing but a bath towel. Instead of it being the scenario every guy fantasizes about, it was extremely awkward and scary. I honestly took 2 steps back, made 30 seconds of small talk, and practically ran home.
By Bruiser
So I was at the dentist yesterday, getting my tooth cleaned, and the lady asked me if I was interested in Bleaching.

We had to take a little time out for a few minutes for me to stop laughing. I did not explain that it's from hanging out with Hogleg and his broad knowledge of things I need to know.

:cool
By peetso
austrotard wrote:
10. yoga scares me a bit. I'm not that bendy.
the missus is a yoga teacher and this is the most common thing she hears from people who've never done it.

her standard response:
"you don't start yoga because you are flexible, you start yoga so that you can be flexible"
By SLSS
peetso wrote:
austrotard wrote:
10. yoga scares me a bit. I'm not that bendy.
the missus is a yoga teacher and this is the most common thing she hears from people who've never done it.

her standard response:
"you don't start yoga because you are flexible, you start yoga so that you can be flexible"
About the last time I got to see him, my great uncle Howard said to me, have you ever heard of this yoga that the found people are all on about?

I said yes, I do yoga a couple times each week.

Good, he said, that's good. I've maintained my strength pretty well (a retired rancher turned logger who was still working every day at 93, and who had the strongest grip I've ever felt, forearms like Popeye), but I've stiffened up something awful. Some morning's I can barely get my boots laced. You keep at it.

And I will.
By Woolybug25
If you don't like the movie, Sweet Home Alabama… then fuck you...
By BigTimber
Wearing pastel Easter bunny ears with my daughter....they bring out the green in my eyes. :cheer
By FredA
Woolybug25 wrote:If you don't like the movie, Sweet Home Alabama… then fuck you...
Haha. Reeeeeese...

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

bump - ScottP's thread is stupid

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Mrs. Simpson https://live.staticflickr.com/6[…]

The mag needs more redeye bass. If someone would o[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine