doesn't make me gay.

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
SLSS

Re: doesn't make me gay.

Post by SLSS » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 pm

FredA wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:If you don't like the movie, Sweet Home Alabama… then fuck you...
Haha. Reeeeeese...

No, with a fork. Bada-bing!

And that Pharrel Williams song makes me….. yeah, happy.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 am

I've been pronouncing his name 'feral'.

I own a few (more than two) pink shirts.
and one is double cuffed... so I wear that when I'm suited and booted and (like) acting all flash (and shit).

disclaimer: of course one is a polo shirt... and I don't pop the collar. but I'd bet heero does... the big homo.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 am

A friend and I sat at a table in a restaurant in Bundy's AZ a couple years ago. We sat for 20 mins, asked waitresses if we could get a menu, were told it would be a few minutes 3 times. We were puzzled. Finally got up and left and as we walked out my buddy overheard someone at a table say, That's just sad, as we walked by.

He claims it's because I had a pink shirt on.

I replied color has nothing to do with someone being a douche. Even if there is a whole restaurant full of someones.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 am

Reinforces everything I have said about AZ....char-broiled shithole wasteland.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 pm

RFA wrote:Reinforces everything I have said about AZ....char-broiled shithole wasteland.
I feel much the same. Before the incident and after. Though I'd separate the northern 1/3 out.
Last edited by SLSS on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I sew buttons and when needed cuffs. I also iron shirts with creases that could cut.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Pancho Rancho

Post by Pancho Rancho » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Redchaser wrote:I sew buttons and when needed cuffs. I also iron shirts with creases that could cut.
Ah but do you crease the yoke? Women go crazy over a sharply ironed man.
Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish

Oh, and nice fishes. Randall Dee

vaku

Post by vaku » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 am

Bruiser wrote:So I was at the dentist yesterday, getting my tooth cleaned, and the lady asked me if I was interested in Bleaching.

We had to take a little time out for a few minutes for me to stop laughing. I did not explain that it's from hanging out with Hogleg and his broad knowledge of things I need to know.

:cool
So you said yes then?
"It is only the inexperienced and thoughtless who find pleasure in killing fish for the mere sake of killing them. No sportsman does this." - W.C. Prime, 1888

"if it floats, flys, or fucks, it's bound to be a pain in the ass..." - BigTimber

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 am

I like stephen fry and will go out of my way to watch him in anything. he's sooo witty.

not gay: I even watched him in that 'being a fucking woofter in different countries of the world' or some shit.

-mtice

brownsville

Post by brownsville » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:41 pm

austrotard wrote:I like stephen fry and will go out of my way to watch him in anything. he's sooo witty.

not gay: I even watched him in that 'being a fucking woofter in different countries of the world' or some shit.
the fucker chatted me up while I was preparing for a follow-spot call at the Baftas one year, and I was flattered

phag magnate me

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:59 pm

just bought a family pass to muppets most wanted this arvo because I want to see it. sod the children.

I love smiggle products and nick them from said children. gel pens are fucking awesome. so are the lava lamp(ish) pencil sharpeners.

"I don't know where there are... you must have lost them. again. now go to your room." bwa ha ha ha ha.

-mtice

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:43 am

…I understand everything Mitch just said….
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971