All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By SLSS
FredA wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:If you don't like the movie, Sweet Home Alabama… then fuck you...
Haha. Reeeeeese...

No, with a fork. Bada-bing!

And that Pharrel Williams song makes me….. yeah, happy.
By austrotard
I've been pronouncing his name 'feral'.

I own a few (more than two) pink shirts.
and one is double cuffed... so I wear that when I'm suited and booted and (like) acting all flash (and shit).

disclaimer: of course one is a polo shirt... and I don't pop the collar. but I'd bet heero does... the big homo.
By SLSS
A friend and I sat at a table in a restaurant in Bundy's AZ a couple years ago. We sat for 20 mins, asked waitresses if we could get a menu, were told it would be a few minutes 3 times. We were puzzled. Finally got up and left and as we walked out my buddy overheard someone at a table say, That's just sad, as we walked by.

He claims it's because I had a pink shirt on.

I replied color has nothing to do with someone being a douche. Even if there is a whole restaurant full of someones.
By RFA
Reinforces everything I have said about AZ....char-broiled shithole wasteland.
By SLSS
RFA wrote:Reinforces everything I have said about AZ....char-broiled shithole wasteland.
I feel much the same. Before the incident and after. Though I'd separate the northern 1/3 out.
Last edited by SLSS on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Redchaser
I sew buttons and when needed cuffs. I also iron shirts with creases that could cut.
By Pancho Rancho
Redchaser wrote:I sew buttons and when needed cuffs. I also iron shirts with creases that could cut.
Ah but do you crease the yoke? Women go crazy over a sharply ironed man.
By vaku
Bruiser wrote:So I was at the dentist yesterday, getting my tooth cleaned, and the lady asked me if I was interested in Bleaching.

We had to take a little time out for a few minutes for me to stop laughing. I did not explain that it's from hanging out with Hogleg and his broad knowledge of things I need to know.

:cool
So you said yes then?
By austrotard
I like stephen fry and will go out of my way to watch him in anything. he's sooo witty.

not gay: I even watched him in that 'being a fucking woofter in different countries of the world' or some shit.
By brownsville
austrotard wrote:I like stephen fry and will go out of my way to watch him in anything. he's sooo witty.

not gay: I even watched him in that 'being a fucking woofter in different countries of the world' or some shit.
the fucker chatted me up while I was preparing for a follow-spot call at the Baftas one year, and I was flattered

phag magnate me
By austrotard
just bought a family pass to muppets most wanted this arvo because I want to see it. sod the children.

I love smiggle products and nick them from said children. gel pens are fucking awesome. so are the lava lamp(ish) pencil sharpeners.

"I don't know where there are... you must have lost them. again. now go to your room." bwa ha ha ha ha.
By BigTimber
…I understand everything Mitch just said….
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50399937112_4[…]

I am thinking Fred A........... :coffee

Average entertainment. Better than one star.

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine