All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
gold.

topical: lately I've been favouring a gold gucci over a '71 roller... and it's not 1984.
By Hogleg
There was a broad crying in my office today (not unusual) and for a split second I thought I might have felt just a slight twitch of something akin to emotion start to bubble up (very unusual).
By Wholetmygoatsout
Hogleg wrote:There was a broad crying in my office today (not unusual) and for a split second I thought I might have felt just a slight twitch of something akin to emotion start to bubble up (very unusual).
Admit it she was a ginger.
By Woolybug25
Hogleg wrote:There was a broad crying in my office today (not unusual) and for a split second I thought I might have felt just a slight twitch of something akin to emotion start to bubble up (very unusual).
That "twitch" is what the rest of us call a boner.
By austrotard
I find myself thinking about a certain drakian fly tyer more and more as each day passes.
By austrotard
I'm a bit pissed that the royals aren't coming to pertharoo.

but I suppose after adelaide they'll be so fucking depressed they'll want to go home anyway.
poor sods.
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote:I'm a bit pissed that the royals aren't coming to pertharoo.

but I suppose after adelaide they'll be so fucking depressed they'll want to go home anyway.
poor sods.
....a small part of me wanted to go see them yesterday......
By fatman
bullship wrote:I like flannels and trucks and eating pussy. I am a contented lesbian.
fuckin hilarious Bully :wink
By Redchaser
Fatman called me today. He's been stalking my facebook and shit. We swapped recipe's.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

drakian fingerprints inside and out.JPG

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50197426066_1[…]

Hoot Owls come to MT

Who the heck fishes these crowded rivers post runo[…]

Luau 2020

Team 0.0 Because Hagen was benched.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine