All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
A 2007 Nissan Frontier.

Seriously if anyone owns a Frontier or Pathfinder or Exterra that has a automatic transmission from 2005 - 2010 your tranny WILL take a shit. In order to keep the tranny fluid cool they ran it through the radiator and over time the coolant and radiator fluid mixed causing water and coolant into the tranny destroying it. There is a class action lawsuit that covers up to 100,000 miles for a 3K rebate on the service. Mine shit out at 179,000 so I had to trade it in as it became undrivable. So if you take your radiator cap off and there is a sludge with a red tint bring that shit in right away.

For the good news I am now in a 2011 Silverado and the thing is tits I got a really good trade in on the truck as they did not know the severity of the issue.
By Hogleg
The prospect of midget hookers.

The promise of a belted sweater preceding the resurrection.
By RFA
Although I can't say a St. Croix has let me down:

I have never fished/seen one in person....but that ad on the bottom of the page? Is that purple tissue paper behind the rods? I guess they had the photo shoot next to the helium balloons/register at the Dollar Store.

Just leaves me very confused.

Saved it:

[report]
Imperial_300x250.jpg
Imperial_300x250.jpg (21.07 KiB) Viewed 648 times
[/report]
RFA wrote:Although I can't say a St. Croix has let me down:

I have never fished/seen one in person....but that ad on the bottom of the page? Is that purple tissue paper behind the rods? I guess they had the photo shoot next to the helium balloons/register at the Dollar Store.

Just leaves me very confused.

Saved it:

[report]
Imperial_300x250.jpg
[/report]

I have had an imperial and its been my go to 8wt for the last 16 years still orginal never sent it and gets shit done.
By RFA
Ummmm.....did I say anything about the rods?

The ad is what I questioned....and still do. You come up with the idea for the ad background or something? Creative Director?

Edit: Oh, and the Cortland "Feel the Pull" ad/pic is a gimme. I'm not lowering myself to the thought of altering it for my pleasure.
austrotard wrote:239 out of 239 people surveyed said malaysian airlines.

too soon?
ead.
Oh how I laughed.

3 billion people surveyed responded "the pull out method".
blumpkin wrote:
austrotard wrote:239 out of 239 people surveyed said malaysian airlines.

too soon?
ead.
Oh how I laughed.

3 billion people surveyed responded "the pull out method".

...don't you mean the "purrout" method?
CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

"official" intro

No pie? and tits .... :smile

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Egan’s Tubular Hopper https://live.sta[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Friday bump #fucktheSBSshit

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine