All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By RaZ
frogs
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Can they win it all?

Im torn. On the one hand they defeated the hated Bruins but on the other the Rangers defeated the hated Penguins.

Also, Lundqvist is a total dreamboat.

Wait....

No one read that last part!
By RFA
Flyers....in 2016. Mark it down.
By D-nymph
Habs can win it all.

Caps are soon to hire the guy the Penguins fired today. Good luck with that!
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I like how the Penguins fire their GM and (probably?) coach for not winning it all every year.

They might be headed the way of the recent Caps -- buncha talent, with a new coach coming in each year with a new system not utilizing said talent. Similar problems, though, shoddy defense and porous goalies.
By RFA
Habs are my second favorite team. I am pulling for them.
By austrotard
I wear a colorado rockies shirt to bedfordshire.

edit: makes me gay.
By RFA
Whoever got you that is one fine bloke
By D-nymph
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I like how the Penguins fire their GM and (probably?) coach for not winning it all every year.

They might be headed the way of the recent Caps -- buncha talent, with a new coach coming in each year with a new system not utilizing said talent. Similar problems, though, shoddy defense and porous goalies.
The Penguins had two GMs since 1989, Dan Bylsma has been the coach for 5 1/2 years. It's the Capitals who fire their coach every year then act surprised when the next former Capital player to be hired as a coach fails.
Fissures in Trout Idolatry

I wouldn't call meself a literary critic but it la[…]

2nd batch ready to ship. Hope you guys like some[…]

Top shelf goods :cool

Enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2MwHGbP1A&fe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine