All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Guys, I really enjoy cheese. All (most) kinds.

My most recent discovery is called camembert and is a cheese from Normandy, France. I really enjoy it. Im starting this topic because I am sitting here thinking about it, and I cant wait to get some on my way home (hopefully) so I can stuff my face like an animal until its gone then cry tears of shame for being a glutton with no self control.

So what sort of delicious cheeses tickle your fancies?
By root wad
What ever happened to Sans Fromage?
By FredA
Camembert...mmmmm.

You know if you eat cheese with apples that makes it healthy and you can eat all you want. Or at least thats the rule of thumb I use.

Also... is it a coincidence that camembert and banana cream pie look so similar and are equally delicious?

G_Smolt: Limburger cheese... don't eat it with your nose.
Last edited by FredA on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
root wad wrote:What ever happened to Sans Fromage?
'Sans fromage' only applies to the BigMac Trio de MacDo (or anything from there, really).

I know, G-Smolt, its a travesty. Luckily, I did try it so now I will stuff my face until I get sick of it then try something else.
By pbrstreetgang
- Chimay Trappist Cheese
- 9yr Wisconsin cheddar with Hungarian Karaj
- Longhorn Colby (yup)
- Havarti
By johnbmadwis
Emmentaler has been my fav for a while now.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emmentaler or Emmental is a yellow, medium-hard cheese that originated in the area around Emmental, in Switzerland. It is one of the cheeses of Switzerland, and is sometimes known as Swiss cheese. While the denomination "Emmentaler Switzerland" is protected, "Emmentaler" is not; as such, Emmentaler cheeses of other origins, especially from France and Bavaria, are widely available, and even Finland is an exporter of Emmentaler cheese. Emmentaler has a savoury, but not very sharp taste.
Attachments:
emmentaler.jpg
emmentaler.jpg (2.46 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
By pbrstreetgang
:vomit
this was the one thing that made eating at my Grandparents' house a challenge. It was always on the table.
By Average Joe
pbrstreetgang wrote::vomit
this was the one thing that made eating at my Grandparents' house a challenge. It was always on the table.
Same here. I grew up with it, along with plenty of other disgusting food items brought over from the old country. Coagulated pig blood stuffed into pig intestine (i.e., blood sausage) was another special treat I really don't miss all that much.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Caddis Emerger https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Less golfs, more pigeons. That’s my motto.

https://i.imgur.com/4jIAyHm.jpg?1 https://i.im[…]

Woven Hair Flies

Didn't somebody tie some pussy hair flys on here o[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine