All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fatman
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Y'all get red to send you some boudain. It's the best weirdest food you'll ever eat
Red brought boudin for lunch, along with some Cajun hoghead cheese. Both were delectable.

DRC has turned me on to pickled onions with aged cheddar. Also a great pairing.

Farmer's cheese goes well with jalapeno jelly.

An old guy used to come to the tavern every Friday with a pound of raw hamburger,
which he dosed with seasoned salt and pepper. Served smeared on a slice of raw purple onion.

My high school football team was fed pimento cheese spread sandwiches on white bread
for every road game. Still can't handle that shit....
By yard4sale
Two words: E Z
By johnbmadwis
Ate a bunch of weird stuff in Peru last year. Like a dog, at home I can eat the same thing every day and not care. But when I travel, I become this very different person and try stuff I'd otherwise never try. Had guinea pig, beef heart, and lama. The lama was delicious, like really good juicy pork loin. The guinea pig was just chewey meat, not good, like squirrel. The beef heart was just sickening - tasted rancid as it had this stale blood taste. If you ever get the chance, try an Andean fruit called Cherimoya. Sublime. Also, try Paiche, a peruvian river fish. Maybe the best fish I've ever had, sweet and great texture.
Last edited by johnbmadwis on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By johnbmadwis
I was just laughing about how, even when we innocently try to discuss anything of refinement, beauty, or elegance, that chances are the Drake mojo drags us into celebrating that which is most awful, ugly, and coarse. BTW, I thought you were dieting...
By pbrstreetgang
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Guys, focus: cheese.
:coffee
Focused like a Shrimp Fly swap host

back off track:
보신탕 (BoShinTang)
not bad in the summer

when in Rome?
By Bruiser
My friend called me after a river trip a few years ago "did I leave a big pack of cheese in your cooler?"

Rembrandt Extra Aged Gouda

"didn't see one"
By johnbmadwis
pbrstreetgang wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Guys, focus: cheese.
:coffee
Focused like a Shrimp Fly swap host

back off track:
보신탕 (BoShinTang)
not bad in the summer

when in Rome?

Good reminder. I almost forgot to not tie anything for that.
By root wad
You guys may laugh but you would not believe how absolutely exquisite and well tied the flies were that I did not get back after the last shrimp swap. It was like Aggers definitely did not tie every one of them, really well not done. Cambozola. That or Cabot Dairy Farmer's Cooperative Seriously Sharp. I like going into a Vietnamese restaurant and ordering from a menu with no Engrish translation, just to see what I get. Except that one time that I ordered a side of "Closed On Thursdays."
By MTgrayling
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
root wad wrote:What ever happened to Sans Fromage?
'Sans fromage' only applies to the BigMac Trio de MacDo (or anything from there, really)
I think you're messing with us.

Don't think of it as cheese, think of it more as congealed and fermented boob goo.

Gouda, havarti, feta.

Herro just start an "all things chicken threa[…]

These clothings are no different than today’[…]

Other people's flys — 2.0 / Covid edition […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Caddis Emerger https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine