All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
there's a handful of folk here that aren't fit to wipe ak powder monkey's ass.

let these silly bastards float gently to the bottom.

keep the fucking riff raff out.
not in the queue. not on the fucking sidelines. out.

this place is on the mend. it's getting back to its former glory.

if they don't belong here they're not worth typing at.
stop the cycle of fucktard abuse. noobs bashing noobs makes you look the retard.
just fucking well stop it.

let it be said.
let it be done.
By jhnnythndr
Gotta love the stalwarts. Mend is both a flytiesfishing and sewing term.
By SLSS
austrotard wrote: if they don't belong here they're not worth typing at.
Amazing that doesn't sink in.

Looking forward to that place, CE. And a beer.
By D-nymph
jhnnythndr wrote:Gotta love the stalwarts. Mend is both a flytiesfishing and sewing term.
And fly ties making is essentially arts & crafts night with less Elmer's glue & more fur.
By Average Joe
The scene: a nondescript restaurant/café somewhere in southern Colorado.

A very tall MILF waitress of an indeterminate age approaches a table of intrepid fishermen, one of whom is slightly deaf.

Waitress: “We’re no longer serving breakfast.”

Average Joe: “I’m sorry, what was that?”

Waitress: “I said we’re no longer serving breakfast. I heard one of you talking about breakfast, and I just wanted to let you know that we’re only serving lunch now.”

Avalanche: “In that case, I’ll have the burger.”

Fatman: “Same.”

Average Joe: “Same.”

Thndr: “I’ll have the Ruben: hold the dressing, and hold the sauerkraut.”

Waitress: “All right.”

Thndr: “And can you put two fried eggs on top of it?”

Waitress, glaring unsmilingly at thndr: “I’ll see what I can do.”

Fifteen minutes later…..

Waitress: “OK: burger, burger, burger, and a Ruben with no dressing and no sauerkraut, with two fried eggs on top.”

Thndr: “And that is how you get corned beef and eggs with toast for breakfast when they tell you that breakfast is no longer being served.”

Note: Casting is the act of throwing a fishing string in a forceful but not necessarily graceful manner. It is also a process used in the making of ceramics.
By SLSS
thndr = brkfst McGvr
By CharlieJenkem
I once had a dingbat bartender refuse to give me a shot of tequila, but not bat an eye when I asked for a double quervo on the rocks, hold the ice. True story.
By fatman
Average Joe wrote:The scene: a nondescript restaurant/café somewhere in southern Colorado.

A very tall MILF waitress of an indeterminate age approaches a table of intrepid fishermen, one of whom is slightly deaf.

Waitress: “We’re no longer serving breakfast.”

Average Joe: “I’m sorry, what was that?”

Waitress: “I said we’re no longer serving breakfast. I heard one of you talking about breakfast, and I just wanted to let you know that we’re only serving lunch now.”

Avalanche: “In that case, I’ll have the burger.”

Fatman: “Same.”

Average Joe: “Same.”

Thndr: “I’ll have the Ruben: hold the dressing, and hold the sauerkraut.”

Waitress: “All right.”

Thndr: “And can you put two fried eggs on top of it?”

Waitress, glaring unsmilingly at thndr: “I’ll see what I can do.”

Fifteen minutes later…..

Waitress: “OK: burger, burger, burger, and a Ruben with no dressing and no sauerkraut, with two fried eggs on top.”

Thndr: “And that is how you get corned beef and eggs with toast for breakfast when they tell you that breakfast is no longer being served.”

Note: Casting is the act of throwing a fishing string in a forceful but not necessarily graceful manner. It is also a process used in the making of ceramics.
we missed out on the Long Leg Contest
By RaZ
CharlieJenkem wrote:I once had a dingbat bartender refuse to give me a shot of tequila, but not bat an eye when I asked for a double quervo on the rocks, hold the ice. True story.
my favorite way around NO SHOTS at weddings rule.
Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!!

Did you guys feed a redfish or two to those racc[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine