All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Woolybug25 wrote:I saw a couple news outlets reporting "a number upwards of 23" as well. Not sure what started that.
faux maths. 0+23=1

we've inherited one shithouse world, hey.
and no one (no one) is going to do fuck all about this.
the only thing we'll find solace in is that it won't happen again.
and we'll find peace with that... when the truth be known, it shouldn't have fucking happened in the first place. this is terrorism, lads.
and how is it if I pay some twat to go and whack somebody I'm guilty of murder? same fucking same.
I love how they think there is going to be some grand NTSB investigation at the crash site.
These are Russian thugs and Ukrainian Hill Billy's
Everything that can be looted and converted into rot gut Vodka will disappear.
Any investigator that goes near that site will get a fractured skull if they are lucky.

The idiot thugs win again, will probably become a reoccurring theme across the planet.

How are those Nigerian girls fairing by the by ???
blumpkin wrote:I love how they think there is going to be some grand NTSB investigation at the crash site.
These are Russian thugs and Ukrainian Hill Billy's
Everything that can be looted and converted into rot gut Vodka will disappear.
Any investigator that goes near that site will get a fractured skull if they are lucky.

The idiot thugs win again, will probably become a reoccurring theme across the planet.

How are those Nigerian girls fairing by the by ???

As for the girls....a bunch of them escaped on their own. Not sure the up to date today status,but a bunch escaped a week or so ago...

....and now they're on their way to Mexico....and then...Texas...and then...Dun-Dun-Dun!!!

For fucksakes, can Rick Perry die in a fire already? If you want to have Texas leave America jackass....then you can't ask the prez or the Feds for funds....it'll be YOUR new oligarchy's border....not the US.

Fuck it,lets go downstairs....I just bought some lobster on foodstamps and got some crack and Cholera from a 9 year old Honduran....let's party!
VTNZ wrote:For fucksakes, can Rick Perry die in a fire already? If you want to have Texas leave America jackass....then you can't ask the prez or the Feds for funds....it'll be YOUR new oligarchy's border....not the US.
I'm hoping the pic of him manning the machine gun at the window for the plane might be his Dukakis tank moment, but he's in Tejas rather than New England, so they'll probably eat it up.

But do you really want a guy in charge who thinks theres anything smart about that image?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Slope Caddis https://live.staticf[…]

rioting cures covid-19(92) I hope jed gets punche[…]

Well done, Deputy Fife. That was fantastic

I’ll take Heero’sspot if it’s op[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine