All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
not properly.

I've some gospel video involving (like) a dog and (like) another dog (or some shit).
put $5 in my account.

spoiler: takes place in oireland.

elates: some paddy bird fucked a dog and died. can one be more elated?

lates: I think not.
Im interest in firsthand experience on shedding. For instance, "My buddy has one and whenever I visit I cant help but notice dog hair everywhere", or, "I have one and the shedding isnt bad at all", are firsthand experiences helpful to my making a decision.

I got some good advice via PM on the health stuff so thanks for that.

I might just get a second griff, but I am looking at other breed. Id really like a springer, but I really dont want the hair everywhere.

Dogs are like chickens, one can never have too many.
I can see where a pair if Griffs might have some merit- bu isnt rhe merit of a versatile really they are good enough across the board, for the one dog owner. I like hunting with pointers And flusher/ retrievers when it's an option, rather than a pair of versatiles. So purely on the basis of enjoying the dog work in the field is go with a spaniel. I think that would really complement the griff. I think with springers you have a larger more established genepool and that it will be easier to find a good healthy one. The boykins I've seen have been nice dogs though - if brown is your thing.
I have one and the shedding isn't bad at all.
austrotard wrote:My buddy has one and whenever I visit I cant help but notice dog hair everywhere.
Hogleg wrote:I have one and the shedding isn't bad at all.
upon reflection, all his kids are going through chemo so it's probably a bit unfair just blaming the dog.
A buddy of mine had 2 and bred a litter of puppies and all his kids go cancer too. As did the wife. Ymmv
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Microwave Dyeing II Reposting this with some[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine