Do any of you guys know about Boykin Spaniels?

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
jhnnythndr

Re: Do any of you guys know about Boykin Spaniels?

Post by jhnnythndr » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 am

I quit measauring my casts about 3 weeks after I quit counting fish, and afte a few months of that I discontinues not only hook points, but fly line as well. I just really enjoy the motion, sometimes I go out and stand there with a lacrosse stick in the river in my waders and just cradle a ball, other times I'll have a spray rod, and pretends I am casting it. I'll get out and make a little coffee on the bank when I get cold. I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 am

Filled waders are a death sentence. They will drag you to the bottom quicker than lead shoes. Thats why I always wear a wading belt and cut off the feet portion of my waders so they can drain should they fill. The real reason Im not going to the Rustbelt thing is because my feet'll get frostbit since my waders dont cover them. Im too afraid of death by filled waders.

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:03 am

jhnnythndr wrote:I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
ha!
I enjoyed this. Casting (or not), waterside coffee, and stick-check lowholer murder.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:05 am

pbrstreetgang wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
ha!
I enjoyed this. Casting (or not), waterside coffee, and stick-check lowholer murder.
I hear that in fiction there are really just two stories. I think that must be one of them.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:46 am

X3 - those JT ramblings are always good, but that one was particularly so.

Good job on the dog Heero. Rocco Bobber looks like a champ.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.