All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
I quit measauring my casts about 3 weeks after I quit counting fish, and afte a few months of that I discontinues not only hook points, but fly line as well. I just really enjoy the motion, sometimes I go out and stand there with a lacrosse stick in the river in my waders and just cradle a ball, other times I'll have a spray rod, and pretends I am casting it. I'll get out and make a little coffee on the bank when I get cold. I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
Filled waders are a death sentence. They will drag you to the bottom quicker than lead shoes. Thats why I always wear a wading belt and cut off the feet portion of my waders so they can drain should they fill. The real reason Im not going to the Rustbelt thing is because my feet'll get frostbit since my waders dont cover them. Im too afraid of death by filled waders.
jhnnythndr wrote:I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
ha!
I enjoyed this. Casting (or not), waterside coffee, and stick-check lowholer murder.
pbrstreetgang wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:I absolutley stick checked this fucker on the ear so good when he lowholed me that he lost his footing and filled a his waders and drowned downstream in some sweepers he got stuck in.
ha!
I enjoyed this. Casting (or not), waterside coffee, and stick-check lowholer murder.
I hear that in fiction there are really just two stories. I think that must be one of them.
X3 - those JT ramblings are always good, but that one was particularly so.

Good job on the dog Heero. Rocco Bobber looks like a champ.
Luau 2020

The Luau sucked this year. Shitty food, shitty fi[…]

Let’s see...beer-check, fish-check, pretty w[…]

help me out?

Sent money - I don't want anything in return shoul[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine