All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
You see guys, see Thndr's list of dog names, they are all good, not quite Josh or Mike, but really good. You know why? Because 99% of them are two syllables or less. Two syllables is the maximum.
flybug.pa. wrote:Boykins shed. and they stay closed.
whereas bamboo socks do not.
seriously... it's like fucking a llama. a llama that automatically knows its way into the washing machine.

no witness.
no crime.

$4.
But there's more to it than that. Levon and beano are great but don't work. You can name a dog Reagan or Clinton or carter or Cheney or rummy but you can't name it

Revenge or Saigon or Hanoi or rapist or gunt or dildo though they all have a decent ring.

Dugan is a hell of name for a dog. Right up there with bodie.
The sad fact is that I never use the best names because you never know if a puppy is going to work out- and why waste a great name on someone else's pet.
I know i'm really late to this.... BUT...

I own a boykin'...

Wide ass open all the time.. (mine is 7, you would never know that.. fucker never slows down)

Sheds like a sommabitch... but if you're a halfway clean individual who vaccums/sweeps once a week you'll not care...

On the upside... Smart as hell.. will work for you till they die.. and probly the best natured dog i've ever owned..

As much as I want to kill him sometimes... damn it all if I don't love the bastard...

PM me if you want more that this..
Mike , hero wasn't even interested. I had one. one of the best bird dogs I have had ( #4) . Damn good breed, southern style.
he needs a monkey or a chimp to tie shrimp flies for him.
Was this the monkey thread? I had a pretty legit monkey in Afghanistan. I e always thought it was fucked up to chase birds around and scare them enough to fly his rto shoot them and tease that dog.
jhnnythndr wrote:Was this the monkey thread? I had a pretty legit monkey in Afghanistan. I e always thought it was fucked up to chase birds around and scare them enough to fly his rto shoot them and tease that dog.
one of my dads buddys in the 60's has one of these squirrel monkey you used to buy out of the back of the good old Outdoor Life and Field and Stream, before the Fed banned them. we were over a lot, the men would drink beer and get the squirrel drunk till he went to sleep. One remarkable time, we were over at their kids birthday parties, everyone was all dressup like the used to be in those days, the monk got wasted ate bad food and was shitting all over , he would throw his shit when he got a load on. I remember it some landing on a woman in a white dress and her screaming. funny how I remember that stuff.
flybug.pa. wrote:one of my dads buddys in the 60's has one of these squirrel monkey you used to buy out of the back of the good old Outdoor Life and Field and Stream, before the Fed banned them.
the good ol' days. probably couldn't find an ad for a Boykin.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

CarpSpace

teach me your ways :bow Next year I must make th[…]

whatcha tying?

https://i.imgur.com/yhqaBEB.jpg?2

"official" intro

meh... :coffee points for sticking around. […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine