All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
#585548
Randall Dee wrote:Damn Spud, it sounds like you've spent quite a bit of time thinking about what kind of men you find attractive.

You got a beard? I bet you look pretty with a beard.

I know a girl who has to wax her upper lip at least once a week. Never seen her naked, but I bet I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
#585549
SLSS wrote:
I find beards are a lot like cowboy hats.
Yes, but at least I know I look like an asshole in my cowboy hat and flip flops. And I wear it to the rodeo, too.

One should not have a beard simply because he thinks it's cool to have a beard. Function and laziness is foremost.

Just now, I shoveled the walk and deck, then hitched up the boat. It's about 6 degrees outside. My face was not cold.
#585551
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:One thing about a beard is that if your slightly tubby or even really rotund the beard help to hide all your chins. So thats another reason people might do it -- its helps to at least mask that rather than having a clearly defined chin there is just a smooth transition from face to neck, a homogeneous neck-face if you will.
fuck you.

fuck you all to hell.
#585556
Each year I get the great idea to grow a beard. My wife tolerates it for a couple of weeks, then makes me look in the mirror and tells me I look like I've caught mange. Then I go back to shaving.

I have beard envy...
#585558
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
SLSS wrote:
I find beards are a lot like cowboy hats.
Function and laziness is foremost.
Completely agree. (can you tell I filled out a survey last night?)

As to my cowboy hat remark- I've owned 4, all moved along now. I can't get past feeling like a poser- or poseur, for the original subjects of this thread. My uncles were cowboys. In OR. I live in NY, and I'm an artist.

NY artist wearing a cowboy hat. Hmmm…… I don't think i want to be that guy.

And Surly, everyone but my silver back brother in law (who grows a 4 in beard overnight while he sleeps), looks like they have mange the first two weeks. That's why the best fishing trips are at least two weeks long- by the time you get home, it's enough to get through another week, by which time, your wife can see hope in it.
#585593
austrotard wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:One thing about a beard is that if your slightly tubby or even really rotund the beard help to hide all your chins. So thats another reason people might do it -- its helps to at least mask that rather than having a clearly defined chin there is just a smooth transition from face to neck, a homogeneous neck-face if you will.
fuck you.

fuck you all to hell.
the proper term is "chineck"

anyone that feels they need to justify a beard probably cares too much what some internet fucko thinks. I'm 46, and you can all rot in Hell, you baldfaced dbags...
#585600
pbrstreetgang wrote:
austrotard wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:One thing about a beard is that if your slightly tubby or even really rotund the beard help to hide all your chins. So thats another reason people might do it -- its helps to at least mask that rather than having a clearly defined chin there is just a smooth transition from face to neck, a homogeneous neck-face if you will.
fuck you.

fuck you all to hell.
the proper term is "chineck"

anyone that feels they need to justify a beard probably cares too much what some internet fucko thinks. I'm 46, and you can all rot in Hell, you baldfaced dbags...
^^yep^^
And thusly concluded...
#585606
I am imagining a Seinfeld-like scene in the vein of the episode where Elaine's boyfriend who has been shaving his head for years decided to grow hair only to find out he is balding. Only, instead of finding out youve begun balding you shave your beard only to find out you have 3 chins more than you last remember. Seinfeld really does apply to everything, I think.
Last edited by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#585613
He joined the Army National Guard as a "split-shifter." He did his basic training in between his jr. and senior year, and will do his AIT next summer.

Less golfs, more pigeons. That’s my motto.

https://i.imgur.com/4jIAyHm.jpg?1 https://i.im[…]

Woven Hair Flies

Didn't somebody tie some pussy hair flys on here o[…]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine