All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
I honestly don't know why I have a beard any more... Laziness is most definitely prime reason number one... I think the other is fear... I havn't seen my chin in 7 or 8 years.. I have no earthly idea what I look like sans beard.. and I don't really have the balls to find out..

At least my beard grows in full, and connects in the proper places.. unlike some dudes I know that look like they stuck their face in a bowl of pubes...

I don't ride horses.. and I don't wear cowboy hats.. that is all..
Spudnik wrote:Shitty beards.

They are everywhere and they are becoming progressively shittier.

The only 3 reasons to have a beard are as follows:

3.) you are over 50 years old, in which case, you can do whatever the fuck you want. It may still be a shitty beard, but who cares. You're not trying to be someone you're not by growing a beard like these young, confused hipsters. You be you.

This!!!

It's a fall ritual, start growing on Labor day and shave it off come Spring.

Also those that grow the "neck beard" should be strung up by their balls.

Teh_Fuk
pbrstreetgang wrote: the proper term is "chineck"

anyone that feels they need to justify a beard probably cares too much what some internet fucko thinks. I'm 46, and you can all rot in Hell, you baldfaced dbags...
Just remember that no matter what your girlfriend or wife tells you, odds are your beard looks terrible. Just saying that's the way odds work...
Spudnik wrote: Just remember that no matter what your girlfriend or wife tells you, odds are your beard looks terrible. Just saying that's the way odds work...
Haha- no one can explain to me what my girl is doing with me for the past 20 years anyway, so her telling me she likes the beard is just one more layer to the mystery.

But then I'm over 50.
Spudnik wrote:
Just remember that no matter what your girlfriend or wife tells you, odds are your beard looks terrible. Just saying that's the way odds work...
Hard for you to believe but we're not all fat kids from Jersey.
D-nymph wrote:
Spudnik wrote:
Hard for you to believe but we're not all fat kids from Jersey.
You may be one of the ones that does look good in a beard. This is mostly directed at guys in their 20s and 30s who don't look good in their beards. And I've now lived in Montana longer than anywhere else in my life (New York, Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida). I'm from nowhere.
No one seems to say much about my Shitass beard.

pbrstreetgang wrote:I'm 46, and you can all rot in Hell, you baldfaced dbags...
[report]just in case the subtlety of PBR's commentary caused you to miss his point, here is what he was trying to say

Image[/report]
jhnnythndr wrote:No one seems to say much about my Shitass beard.

I thought only lesbians drove subarus?

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine