who makes this and where can i get 1 w/ payment

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
SLSS

Re: who makes this and where can i get 1 w/ payment

Post by SLSS » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 pm

As I am not really believer in any coming zombie apocalypse, I really don't know that I'd need a tactical. I have 2 really nice ones for camping- a 14" and 24"- a scandanavian maker- Gransfor Bruk I think- that are great for canoe trips.

I suppose they'd od double duty with a zombie if necessary.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Bigguy

Post by Bigguy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:14 pm

My thoughts exactly Rick...about those legs!

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Bigguy wrote:My thoughts exactly Rick...about those legs!
No shit, huh?
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

Bigguy

Post by Bigguy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Never let it be said that I didn't have a firm grasp of the obvious.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 pm

When I was a young boy my uncle used to say: "Boy, the best hatchet is the one you have handy when the zombies attack".

Actually, what he used to say was: "See that woman over there boy? She has a perfect set of legs- feet on one end and pussy on the other."

God rest his soul that dirty ol' bastard. Taught me how to swear real good and had me asking my Mom what pussy was by the time I was about 5.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 pm

pbrstreetgang wrote:It's interesting, the re-emergence of the "tactical" tomahawk post-Vietnam war. Most knife companies make them now.

I do like the look of this one:
http://www.crkt.com/woods-chogan-thawk-axe-2730

do you think it comes with a matching powder horn?
yes the tomahawk. I do not plan on throwing it. I would miss, the one above in the link is a 2 hander. I could really tear some shit up with that.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:22 pm

wll you get the picture. this looks like a bad ax too. I like the thought of hickory
Attachments
tumblr_nioj6ipj1O1tt3iipo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nioj6ipj1O1tt3iipo1_540.jpg (552.39 KiB) Viewed 653 times
tumblr_ninmgjn0vl1u7fo01o1_540.jpg
tumblr_ninmgjn0vl1u7fo01o1_540.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 653 times
tumblr_niov6sF3pb1qb139no1_400.gif
tumblr_niov6sF3pb1qb139no1_400.gif (321.73 KiB) Viewed 653 times
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:27 pm

The DIY Thong Thread has potential.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:06 pm

I guess a thong and a hatch kind of go together
- Frank Zappa

DizzyDean

Post by DizzyDean » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Damn that last blonde with the DSLs....

and tactical tomahawk = Tacti-hawk?
my blog from the Sierras

http://rustyhooks.wordpress.com

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:36 pm

They told us in boot camp that the record in Vietnam for kills with an entrenching tool was 39 in one battle. An Entrenching tool is a shovel, serrated blade on one edge.

Pure propaganda bullshit I hope. But those fuckers brain washed me and I spend time to this day thinking about how tired you would be after killing 39 people with a camping shovel.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:27 pm

blumpkin wrote:They told us in boot camp that the record in Vietnam for kills with an entrenching tool was 39 in one battle. An Entrenching tool is a shovel, serrated blade on one edge.

Pure propaganda bullshit I hope. But those fuckers brain washed me and I spend time to this day thinking about how tired you would be after killing 39 people with a camping shovel.
My brother was a military history nut, and I remember him saying the same thing was true during WWII.