All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
As I am not really believer in any coming zombie apocalypse, I really don't know that I'd need a tactical. I have 2 really nice ones for camping- a 14" and 24"- a scandanavian maker- Gransfor Bruk I think- that are great for canoe trips.

I suppose they'd od double duty with a zombie if necessary.
Bigguy wrote:My thoughts exactly Rick...about those legs!
No shit, huh?
When I was a young boy my uncle used to say: "Boy, the best hatchet is the one you have handy when the zombies attack".

Actually, what he used to say was: "See that woman over there boy? She has a perfect set of legs- feet on one end and pussy on the other."

God rest his soul that dirty ol' bastard. Taught me how to swear real good and had me asking my Mom what pussy was by the time I was about 5.
pbrstreetgang wrote:It's interesting, the re-emergence of the "tactical" tomahawk post-Vietnam war. Most knife companies make them now.

I do like the look of this one:
http://www.crkt.com/woods-chogan-thawk-axe-2730

do you think it comes with a matching powder horn?
yes the tomahawk. I do not plan on throwing it. I would miss, the one above in the link is a 2 hander. I could really tear some shit up with that.
wll you get the picture. this looks like a bad ax too. I like the thought of hickory
Attachments:
tumblr_nioj6ipj1O1tt3iipo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nioj6ipj1O1tt3iipo1_540.jpg (552.39 KiB) Viewed 759 times
tumblr_ninmgjn0vl1u7fo01o1_540.jpg
tumblr_ninmgjn0vl1u7fo01o1_540.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 759 times
tumblr_niov6sF3pb1qb139no1_400.gif
tumblr_niov6sF3pb1qb139no1_400.gif (321.73 KiB) Viewed 759 times
The DIY Thong Thread has potential.
I guess a thong and a hatch kind of go together
They told us in boot camp that the record in Vietnam for kills with an entrenching tool was 39 in one battle. An Entrenching tool is a shovel, serrated blade on one edge.

Pure propaganda bullshit I hope. But those fuckers brain washed me and I spend time to this day thinking about how tired you would be after killing 39 people with a camping shovel.
blumpkin wrote:They told us in boot camp that the record in Vietnam for kills with an entrenching tool was 39 in one battle. An Entrenching tool is a shovel, serrated blade on one edge.

Pure propaganda bullshit I hope. But those fuckers brain washed me and I spend time to this day thinking about how tired you would be after killing 39 people with a camping shovel.
My brother was a military history nut, and I remember him saying the same thing was true during WWII.

Solid trip and solid TR..

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Kennebago Muddler (variation) https:/[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

B21783EF-9988-4114-8B3D-F7B9F57A2861.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine