All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
User avatar
By fishpimp
#595824
But anyone here ever written a book?
User avatar
By fatman
#595830
pm Tailing Permit

oh, wait....
User avatar
By blumpkin
#595832
Luckily for me, my cousin is starting a publishing biz.

This could be a cool thread, we are all struggling artists.

Watched the Anthony Bourdain show on Livinston, now I have a James Harrison hard on
that truly belongs in the Ghey thread.
User avatar
By fishpimp
#595834
blumpkin wrote:
Watched the Anthony Bourdain show on Livinston, now I have a James Harrison hard on
that truly belongs in the Ghey thread.
x2
User avatar
By blumpkin
#595836
At the risk of having my idea stolen.
I want to write a graphic novel.
Title: Frac'n The Gates of Hell.
Story: Dude is a Frac Ninja trying to get out of the game after seeing his friend get vaporized in a "high pressure" incident.
His crew needles him into coming back for one more hitch. They end up pumping Frac gel up Satan's ass at 8,700 psi.
Satan gets super fucking pissed and all sorts of B movie horror wackiness ensues.

Everybody hates Frac'ing, I am just gonna cash in on the hate.
Because I sure as shit didn't make any money Frac'n.

I am already working on it.
User avatar
By foureyedgeek
#595839
Does a technical report on existing in-stream habitat conditions count? Its 100+ pages with tables maps and photos. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that's ever read the damn thing though.

Blump's comic sounds a shit-ton more interesting.
User avatar
By fishpimp
#595841
Fictional, a little fishing, have about a hundo pages so far and it's day 2(in the story).
User avatar
By Woolybug25
#595847
foureyedgeek wrote:Does a technical report on existing in-stream habitat conditions count? Its 100+ pages with tables maps and photos. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that's ever read the damn thing though.

Blump's comic sounds a shit-ton more interesting.
That was actually a hell of a read though. :cool
User avatar
By BigTimber
#595849
blumpkin wrote:At the risk of having my idea stolen.
I want to write a graphic novel.
Title: Frac'n The Gates of Hell.
Story: Dude is a Frac Ninja trying to get out of the game after seeing his friend get vaporized in a "high pressure" incident.
His crew needles him into coming back for one more hitch. They end up pumping Frac gel up Satan's ass at 8,700 psi.
Satan gets super fucking pissed and all sorts of B movie horror wackiness ensues.

Everybody hates Frac'ing, I am just gonna cash in on the hate.
Because I sure as shit didn't make any money Frac'n.

I am already working on it.
I already did that in Australia, but it takes about 14,800 psi.

I'm with you on the Jim Harrison thing too. Dudes a fucking man. :cool
User avatar
By Spicytuna
#595854
"The Chronicles of Dirty Phil"


I got your title for you
User avatar
By fishpimp
#595858
Spicytuna wrote:"The Chronicles of Dirty Phil"


I got your title for you
Who told you my nickname?!? :cool
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Backdraft Muddled Bumble https://live.stati[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

jpegB58F6EAF-F316-43D7-92B8-5E3B6331487F Scoo[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine