All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
pffft... didn't see one spliff.

still far too good for this shithole, mind.
so I guess a thank you is in order.

way to go, mate. nice one.

moral: fuck lodges, hey.

reason: because you don't want to hang about with the type that prefer lodges. you know... over, let's say, tarps.

disclaimer: bob's lodge is a different cuttle of fush. why? because bob is there, silly.
I also have a little collection of memorable flies. I keep em stored in an old mahogany box I made in high school. Haven't made any new additions in the last few years, kinda forgot I had it. I think if I get anything special in the next while, I might go back and put it into service. Thanks for sharing the trip Joe, and making me remember the stuff I'd forgotten.
DizzyDean wrote:I also have a little collection of memorable flies. I keep em stored in an old mahogany box I made in high school. Haven't made any new additions in the last few years, kinda forgot I had it. I think if I get anything special in the next while, I might go back and put it into service. Thanks for sharing the trip Joe, and making me remember the stuff I'd forgotten.
You made a nice wood box in high school? Are you Jesse Pinkman? Image
Great read. This type of stuff that reminds me why I hangout around here, if I ever start to wonder. Never been to AK and when I do it sure as shit won't be at a lodge. Glad you could get through it with plenty of booze and a sense of humor.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

B.O.S. Muddler (variation) https://live.sta[…]

Who tied this? ABA034E1-A3AA-4336-B976-E2AA96E7[…]

Solid trip and solid TR..

I went back 2 years later and actually got one, on[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine