All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
give me a list of the fucking cunting words that will erase an entire message on this fucking board.

you know... words like xa nax.

403 forbidden.

cunts!

cunts!!

fucking cunts!!!

this is fucking bullshit.
sort it.
austrotard wrote:give me a list of the fucking cunting words that will erase an entire message on this fucking board.

you know... words like xa nax.

403 forbidden.

cunts!

cunts!!

fucking cunts!!!

this is fucking bullshit.
sort it.
The board has an aversion to name brand pharmecuticals. It drove me nuts trying to make a post with the word le vitra in it. However it has no problem with us listing popular "brands" that are stamped on heroin like Parkway South, Dipset, Bulletproof etc
Kumquat

Just checking.
yard4sale wrote:Kumquat
My grandmother had a bunch of these trees in her orchard at her old house. Man, they were my favorite things to eat as a child. Peel and all, stright from the tree. Just thinking about them bring back que mucho childhoods memories.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
yard4sale wrote:Kumquat
My grandmother had a bunch of these trees in her orchard at her old house. Man, they were my favorite things to eat as a child. Peel and all, stright from the tree. Just thinking about them bring back que mucho childhoods memories.
Yep, they make really good marmalade too.
Vagitus

perfect for a mitchy thread
Titicaca

I'm glad someone remembers........

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine