All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By austrotard
I honestly didn't think it would happen.

keep calm and discuss.
maybe buy up some pound sterling.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
If only they still had all that colonial territory to exploit as they did before.

Who knows, but it doesnt look so much a United Kingdom when the results are lain out.

I wonder how that Scottish referendum would have went had Engerlend and the Remains not been fearmongering with 'you wont be able to rejoin the EU' or even said 'Oh, BTW, we are going to be leaving the EU next year'.

No real predictions from my end. Any economic and diplomatic fallout (hopefully) doesnt affect me. Still glad I dont live in the land of paying big money to enjoy anything sporting (even if it is nice to visit every so often).
By Bruiser
No more making fun of American voters.

We have a new champ in the dumbass contest.

They knew the rules and their teammates up front.

This will not go well for them, or us unfortunately. Depends upon what you're after I guess.
By RaZ
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:And is the Iceland-England match cancelled? It ought to be as one of the two is no longer a Euro. ha ha
iceland was never in EU, they were basically told nahh, we dont want ya ice and fire.
By RaZ
austrotard wrote:things the uk gained from joining the eu:

1. loose rules on EU players in the Prem...
2. thats all i got.
By Bruiser
Watch the UK employment data. It'll be worse in a year - come back and check in.

5.4% unemployment at this moment.

Watch GDP/person in the UK and come back in a year.

Presently just short of $42k/person in USD.

Here is my prediction (obviously subject to wild inaccuracy): Britain's economy will shrink 5% or more over the next 18 months.

Like I said, it depends what you're after, but this vote will hurt their economy for a while, particularly employment.
By BigTimber
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Image

What does this even mean? blue and yellow?

I saw a report that stated the most googled search terms in the UK hours AFTER the polls closed was "what happens if the UK leaves the EU?" and "What is the EU?" Maybe Trump needs to run for PM?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munchkin Muddler II https://live.staticflick[…]

Fuck it, I don’t have photo bucket

A Confession

bubbles.png @influencerfrom_hell, is that you?

shit.... long time no happys. hardly a surprise w[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine