Discuss With me About the Spray Pole

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Woolybug25

Re: Discuss With me About the Spray Pole

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:30 am

pbrstreetgang wrote:I was thinking of inventing a "Cast-o-Bag" - like a bean bag only filled with a bunch of something that is like lead shot - but not lead shot - so I don't have to pay for the "Danger in California" fine print. But I would still use lead shot.
The idea is to tie in on right at the loop of any fly line: DT, Outbound, Streamer Sink Tip, hover, WF, etc...
There would be a built-in loop for tips/leader/whatever the fuck else.
After the bag is attached, all you gotta do is strip out a bunch of line, grab the Cast-o-Bag, and throw the fucking thing across the river. Hydrodynamics would do the rest.

Kickstarter/GoFundMe coming soon. I'll probably make a lot of t-shirts and stickers, and never really make the product. Fair warning.
My goodness, how could you forget about your Instagram account? You will need to recycle fish pics and caption your pics with rap lyrics. That way, bros (or bruhs) can spread the word about how rad and epic your your product is. #rad #epic #castobag
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 am

Cast-O-Bag® it is then. Might I also add that maybe one of those springy plastic stick things people use to trow tennis balls for their dog because they are obviously too fucking weak to throw the things themselves, the cunty little runts.

Sorry.

Can we call the shot douche? You have to look two steps ahead in marketing.

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 am

Lando, you're gonna need a pile of worm weights, Heero has thousands of them.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:34 am

Ginseng Sullivan wrote:Can we call the shot douche? You have to look two steps ahead in marketing.
Let's table this name and use it for our second release/upgraded product. It's catchy, but we do not want to get all the best ideas out there first. We gotta milk this thing.

Lots of great ideas here.
veins full of disappearing ink

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 am

pbrstreetgang wrote:
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:Can we call the shot douche? You have to look two steps ahead in marketing.
Let's table this name and use it for our second release/upgraded product. It's catchy, but we do not want to get all the best ideas out there first. We gotta milk this thing.

Three steps, nice.

ChaseChrome

Post by ChaseChrome » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:52 am

Ginseng Sullivan wrote:
pbrstreetgang wrote:

Three steps, nice.
Ha...fat chance that, "Three-Step PBR"
More like, "I'll cast from this spot...................................like, ALL fucking day boet."

G_Smolt

Post by G_Smolt » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 pm

pbrstreetgang wrote:I was thinking of inventing a "Cast-o-Bag"...
Kickstarter/GoFundMe coming soon. I'll probably make a lot of t-shirts and stickers, and never really make the product. Fair warning.
I would buy a Tshirt for this in a hot second.

I would wear it just to piss off purists.

This should actually be a thing.

Srsly.