All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Lando
I got the .026" Connect Core shooting line. I would take that ridgeline for the 6 wt. spray pole Hogleg sent in the mail........ :cool
By root wad
If you have an old WF 1 or 2 weight line, even a 3, that is of marginal value or condition the wear will be in the front taper and the back 3/4 of it makes an adequate running line in a pinch.
By flybug.pa.
10ft T-11 sinktip OPST 350 head lashed to 50lb mono running line .....or a 10wt steel/salmo taper SA line...whatever floats your boat
I was thinking of inventing a "Cast-o-Bag" - like a bean bag only filled with a bunch of something that is like lead shot - but not lead shot - so I don't have to pay for the "Danger in California" fine print. But I would still use lead shot.
The idea is to tie in on right at the loop of any fly line: DT, Outbound, Streamer Sink Tip, hover, WF, etc...
There would be a built-in loop for tips/leader/whatever the fuck else.
After the bag is attached, all you gotta do is strip out a bunch of line, grab the Cast-o-Bag, and throw the fucking thing across the river. Hydrodynamics would do the rest.

Kickstarter/GoFundMe coming soon. I'll probably make a lot of t-shirts and stickers, and never really make the product. Fair warning.
pbrstreetgang wrote:I was thinking of inventing a "Cast-o-Bag" - like a bean bag only filled with a bunch of something that is like lead shot - but not lead shot - so I don't have to pay for the "Danger in California" fine print. But I would still use lead shot.
The idea is to tie in on right at the loop of any fly line: DT, Outbound, Streamer Sink Tip, hover, WF, etc...
After the bag is attached, all you gotta do is strip out a bunch of line, grab the Cast-o-Bag, and throw the fucking thing across the river. Hydrodynamics would do the rest.

Kickstarter/GoFundMe coming soon. I'll probably make a lot of t-shirts and stickers, and never really make the product. Fair warning.
If you really want that to sell, you'll have to market it as being both "Extreme" and "Tactical."

Accomplish that: Easy Street.
Average Joe wrote:
pbrstreetgang wrote:I was thinking of inventing a "Cast-o-Bag" - like a bean bag only filled with a bunch of something that is like lead shot - but not lead shot - so I don't have to pay for the "Danger in California" fine print. But I would still use lead shot.

If you really want that to sell, you'll have to market it as being both "Extreme" and "Tactical."

Accomplish that: Easy Street.
Was this helpful?

[Y/N]

Y
By Hogleg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (10.04 KiB) Viewed 874 times
By flybug.pa.
"shooting technology" with its "thin wall weight saving nano construction" actually feel the take with "zero stretch", thermoset resin for greater hoop strength on the A axis lets you smite the pinner across the way with your eyes closed because of superior technological advances in pre preg matrix design, because now and only now you fear no fish because you are the baddest mother in the river.fly designer bitch.
Atlantic salmonfly swap

Bump.

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

nerd.

And the beer not yet poured...that would be yours,[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

gosh I wish this place wasn't so dead

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine