All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Lando
RFA wrote:Booking my flight. Mark, hope you have a bed for me.
Due to the fact that I have invited you to this event in the past, and your reply went something like, "I don't do group things anymore......", I will chalk this up as just another piece of drivel coming from your keyboard. However, if you happened to make it, we will find someplace for you to sleep. That is a promise.
By Hogleg
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Guys, something came up and I'm not going to be able to attend the Luau now.
What about your chickens? We had big plans.
By yard4sale
Hogleg wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Guys, something came up and I'm not going to be able to attend the Luau now.
What about your chickens? We had big plans.
On the water delivery cannabinolism?
By BigTimber
#scissoring is very disappointing....
By Greenback
Hogleg wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:What airports do you drive past?

If I can get an inexpensive flight from Bozeman, which is the closest airport to me now, to one of these airports maybe Ill consider taking you up on your offer of a ride. Is your vehicle suitable for chicken transport?
Dude, my truck was basically made for chicken transport. It's like a chicken limo.
A very fast chicken limo. Especially on gravel backroads.
By -G-
So my favorite thing now are instagram 'stories'.

Always remember that the most important part of having fun is posting about it for people to see.
By CarelessEthiopian
I like to post stories of driving or random shit I'm doing around the garage/yard, then keep track of how many followers I lose.
By -G-
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:37 pm I like to post stories of driving or random shit I'm doing around the garage/yard, then keep track of how many followers I lose.
You clearly need to start posting about all your travels, restaurants and hip bars you frequent.

I'm actually convinced some people go on trips just to post about it. I'm an asshole though, they must just really like to #travel
By austrotard
you're not allowed to leave until I see sushi and some benchpressing.
I also want to see some barns, a dog and some svedish models.
and then, after all that, I wanna see some kids being kids, a linked derogatory covfefe meme and what the weather's doing.

then you can go... right after a smart assed comment.

I know what goes on.
By austrotard
I meant to say kids being hit if that helps.

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine