#flyfishing

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
CarelessEthiopian

#flyfishing

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:37 pm

edit: I've always felt bad about starting this thread, then I learned some things about these individuals that makes me look like the asshole that I am. I'm going to leave the rest of my post unedited, though, as a reminder to myself to chill the fuck out.

Instagram makes me shudder sometimes.

@kingpin_angler Been fly fishing for 3 years, so he's a fucking expert. Seemingly only fishes the Blue under I-70 and the Toilet Bowl and thinks they are the shit. Accomplished fly tyer of thread midges. Can't spell. An employee of a gear company told me he would email them about once a week asking for free shit.

@wading_ntime Has no concept of elbows or perspective.

@tct_hustle Looks like he is taking a shit in most photos. Is some kind of gang member in Summit County. Is affiliated with Frogg Toggs.

@barbieonthefly Holy shit. Needs more makeup and stockers.

@so_fly_flyfishing Commercial tyer of "different kinds of flys." Umpqua, I think you're safe for now.

Y'all got any suggestions of who I can follow for some good cringes?
Last edited by CarelessEthiopian on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boy in long pants

Idahoan

Re: #flyfishing

Post by Idahoan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:45 pm

@Onewiththeriver_outdoors :bomb

Founder of team Washington :vomit

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:01 pm

I'm a new comer to the Instagram. Seems a little clumsy to me so far. I mean I have to email myself a photo if I want to post something that I've run through Lightroom just so I can have it on my phone to post. But I guess that's not really what it's meant for. Suppose to just snap something on yer camera phone and post it. But then it crops the photo into a square cutting the sides off. The fuks up with that? I notice some of you have the no crop thing figured out. If you want it left as a rectangular photo are you suppose to use an app for that? More clumsy. And who is trip.horseleech? Drakian? It's like the FB where I don't know who half the people are. I might have to just go back into hiding.

root wad

Post by root wad » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 pm

What the hell are you burbling about?
"A hatchery is what you get 'when you cross a sacred cow with a military base.'" Dr. Bernard Shanks
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Dammit Randy. Minus 2 points for improper use of the thread.

Yes, horseleech is a Drakerer.

You don't have to use an app for the non-square crop anymore. Just zoom out while editing.
boy in long pants

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:14 pm

This is some serious innerwebs shit man.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:21 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:Dammit Randy. Minus 2 points for improper use of the thread.
Sorry dude. I could post a puppy pic to get it back on track?
root wad wrote:What the hell are you burbling about?
You should just stick to watching Golden Girls reruns old man and leave the internet to us kids.

RFA

Post by RFA » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:30 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:Instagram makes me shudder sometimes.

@kingpin_angler Been fly fishing for 3 years, so he's a fucking expert. Seemingly only fishes the Blue under I-70 and the Toilet Bowl and thinks they are the shit. Accomplished fly tyer of thread midges. Can't spell. An employee of a gear company told me he would email them about once a week asking for free shit.

@wading_ntime Has no concept of elbows or perspective.

@tct_hustle Looks like he is taking a shit in most photos. Is some kind of gang member in Summit County. Is affiliated with Frogg Toggs.

@barbieonthefly Holy shit. Needs more makeup and stockers.

@so_fly_flyfishing Commercial tyer of "different kinds of flys." Umpqua, I think you're safe for now.

Y'all got any suggestions of who I can follow for some good cringes?
So don't go there anymore.

To be honest, my 12 year old daughter signed up a few months ago. I created an account, used my real name, uploaded a profile picture of my wife and I, and put "[child's name]'s Dad" as my description. No uploads, no activity, it was created solely to monitor my child's page(which we made her make private).

Within 2 days, I had 2 ex girlfriends and 3-4 other people I knew from back in the day "following" me. It spooked me more than anything on the internet ever has, mainly because I had nothing to offer, it was a shill account to be an overprotective parent, not like I was puckering my lips and winking into the camera.

Fuck social media....the drake doesn't count, because no one comes on here anyway.

**I deactivated the account that same day.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:24 pm

There are 2 drake people that asked to be instafriendsters with me on the intantgram but I have yet to click either the accept or the ignore button. Im scared, and its just taking me a while to decide what I should do.

I have also joined the facebook recently since I told some friends people who used to tolerate my presence from time-to-time that I would join to 'keep in touch'. I dont really like it too much and may have to say good bye forever.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:37 pm

honestly, mate.
you might as well be speaking fucking chinese.

I thought hashtags just made shit funnier.

not funny

#funnierthanshit

I rest my case.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:There are 2 drake people that asked to be instafriendsters with me on the intantgram but I have yet to click either the accept or the ignore button. Im scared, and its just taking me a while to decide what I should do.

I have also joined the facebook recently since I told some friends people who used to tolerate my presence from time-to-time that I would join to 'keep in touch'. I dont really like it too much and may have to say good bye forever.
Every day you don't accept my friend request I will kill a chicken...

your move.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 pm

raffa welp.jpg
raffa welp.jpg (160.11 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.