#flyfishing

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Re: #flyfishing

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:33 pm

I will be on high alert at this Luau which I am definitely attending. Definitely.

Can anyone tell me the dates and location of this Luau?

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 am

How's life in the caldera?

Luau would be fun, but I'm probably not invited.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 am

Of course you are, Spud.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I will be on high alert at this Luau which I am definitely attending. Definitely.

Can anyone tell me the dates and location of this Luau?
It's usually around the same time of year at the same location every year.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 pm

Booking my flight. Mark, hope you have a bed for me.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Hogleg wrote:It's usually around the same time of year at the same location every year.
Ok, that helps. Im just going to keep doing the same thing I am always doing and if it turns out I happen to be at the place during the time then I will be happy to meet all of you.

Im sure this will work out. Certain. It has to.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Hogleg wrote:It's usually around the same time of year at the same location every year.
Ok, that helps. Im just going to keep doing the same thing I am always doing and if it turns out I happen to be at the place during the time then I will be happy to meet all of you.

Im sure this will work out. Certain. It has to.

Wait dude. You need to choose a chicken friendly airport along the way of one of us who can pick you up.

I'll personally be driving past 3 or 4 airports on my journey there and I'm definitely chicken friendly. I fucking LOVE chicken, especially fried. I can't speak for the airports' respective stance or policies, you'll need to do that research yourself.

Let me know.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Much like seafood, fried chicken should not be ordered at an airport.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 pm

What airports do you drive past?

If I can get an inexpensive flight from Bozeman, which is the closest airport to me now, to one of these airports maybe Ill consider taking you up on your offer of a ride. Is your vehicle suitable for chicken transport?

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:34 am

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:What airports do you drive past?

If I can get an inexpensive flight from Bozeman, which is the closest airport to me now, to one of these airports maybe Ill consider taking you up on your offer of a ride. Is your vehicle suitable for chicken transport?
Dude, my truck was basically made for chicken transport. It's like a chicken limo.

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:30 am

yard4sale wrote:Much like seafood, fried chicken should not be ordered at an airport.
Last time I went through DFW they had a Popeye's and the chicken was just fine. The Lox and Bagels I had earlier in that layover, not so much.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 am

Guys, something came up and I'm not going to be able to attend the Luau now.