All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By yard4sale
austrotard wrote:raffa welp.jpg
Best use of a drone I've seen yet.
By fallen513
#trailshitter
#wheretheweedat
#noreallyilosttheweedmate
#uncletouchy
#riseandshineboys
#outhousecamping
#dontshitwhereyousleep
By -G-
Its sooooo bad.

Pretty sure a few guys in our area who are considered to be 'in the know' would go home and cut their wrists if you let a fish go before they could take their hero shot with it.

I'll hold off posting them until I've had 5 too many beers one night. But until then @xxlchromechasing and @thaneherbert are siiiiiiiiick feeds to check out.
By CarelessEthiopian
-G- wrote: @thaneherbert
Of course he is a Fish On Energy Co Ambassador. How fitting, and fucking stupid.
By Lando
The red-rapeing, hot-spotting trustafarian catfishric can die and I'd be fine with it....
By -G-
Lando wrote: trustafarian ..
This is all making so much more sense to me now.. but we're just jealous and not taking the risks to #liveoutourdreams and to #livesimply
By Woolybug25
Randall Dee wrote:Now that I know I'm going to be judged so harshly on there, I'll be reluctant to post.
You're gonna need to start posting rap lyrics with your pics and getting the vernacular down. We're gonna need more "sick bro" and "epic" comments on my posts too.
By Randall Dee
And can I post pics other than fishing relates? I'm really into puppies right now. But that could change next week when I get my pony.
By yard4sale
Randall Dee wrote:And can I post pics other than fishing relates? I'm really into puppies right now. But that could change next week when I get my pony.

Dont forget bread.
By pbrstreetgang
fallen513 wrote:#trailshitter
#wheretheweedat
#noreallyilosttheweedmate
#uncletouchy
#riseandshineboys
#outhousecamping
#dontshitwhereyousleep
#rivermilitia
By augustwest
yard4sale wrote: Dont forget bread.