All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Randall Dee
Saw the guy that posted the log off the bridge video. What a doo-chay. How about that idiot who posts the puppy pics. Fuk. He should get a life. Or go fishing.
By Lando
I hope you are talking about the other puppy.
By skullion childs
Ginseng Sullivan wrote: and fucking trip.horseleech? WTF must be some moslem jihad code shit right there.
Clearly you hate steelhead and pie. And liberty.

Now that @cassady30 character -- he's just a smirk away from Guantanamo.
By CarelessEthiopian
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Why do you guys follow people you don't know?

So I can keep track of who is fishing where in my area.
By Woolybug25
Y'all just ain't #abouthatlife
By Hogleg
CarelessEthiopian wrote:I hope you pass out early at the luau so I can draw a pound sign on your forehead.
I won't let him do it. I'll keep watch over you. Keep you for my own. I'll watch over your chickens too.
By yard4sale
Hogleg wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:I hope you pass out early at the luau so I can draw a pound sign on your forehead.
I won't let him do it. I'll keep watch over you. Keep you for my own. I'll watch over your chickens too.
Tacos?
By Woolybug25
Hogleg wrote:

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine