Music on the water

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.

Do you listen to music on the water?

Yes, and I'm a dirty hippie stoner.
32%
Yes, and I don't even smoke the weed.
13%
No, and I'm a dirty hippie stoner.
19%
No, and I clearly don't smoke the weed.
36%

Total votes: 47

Woolybug25

Re: Music on the water

Post by Woolybug25 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Hogleg wrote:
fatman wrote:
Hogleg wrote:So let's forget about singing or whistling while we fish. How about if I had a harmonica with the neck holder thingy like the one-man-band fellas use and I laid down some old lonesome prairie cowboy tunes while throwing tight loops and slaying fish?
crocheted chaps? Y/N

:smile
Y.

And a cape...
and a thumb ring.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Hogleg wrote:How about if I had a harmonica with the neck holder thingy like the one-man-band fellas use and I laid down some old lonesome prairie cowboy tunes while throwing tight loops and slaying fish?
I guess I'd me hoping for some Neil Young. But I suppose that could be elevatorized as much an any.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

mendthatshit87

Post by mendthatshit87 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Depends on the situation. If I'm fishing the salt, usually yes. But not when I'm wading the flats, usually just on the ride in/out or waiting for the tides.

If on a river, never.
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."