All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Woolybug25
Dropped my phone in the river today.

It was like 15 deep in fast water.

So there's that.

By fatman
it's right next to your wedding ring :wink
By CarelessEthiopian
I can't wait to give you a double tittie twister in a couple weeks. Scott says there will be strippers. They will have to be imported. I guess he's taking the reins on that, cause I sure as shit ain't.
By Woolybug25
fatman wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 pm it's right next to your wedding ring :wink
Ha. Reminded me of that. The same easy feeling of immediate loss with no chance at recovery. Really takes the sting out of it.
By flashback
Didn't you drop a phone into the Delaware a while ago?
I've done it too, IPhones don't do well with water.
By Woolybug25
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:59 pm I can't wait to give you a double tittie twister in a couple weeks. Scott says there will be strippers. They will have to be imported. I guess he's taking the reins on that, cause I sure as shit ain't.
Ha. I will ice them up for you. Can not wait. :cool

I'm not sure we should trust Scott with the strippers though. He's been threatening midget strippers for years and with Noah being the groom, this is a recipe for disaster.
By Woolybug25
flashback wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:56 am Didn't you drop a phone into the Delaware a while ago?
I've done it too, IPhones don't do well with water.
Camera. In Oak Orchard. Ha
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine