trapper's hero new book coming

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
RFA

Re: trapper's hero new book coming

Post by RFA » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 pm

See yah in 15 months, dipshit!
2017-11-02-06-35-05.jpg
2017-11-02-06-35-05.jpg (63.83 KiB) Viewed 419 times
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:54 pm

2017-11-02-06-35-05.jpg
2017-11-02-06-35-05.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 414 times
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Honyuk96

Post by Honyuk96 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Raffa, i never liked you even when i was just a lurker, but Len deserves it. Bring it

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Honyuk96 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 pm
Raffa, i never liked you even when i was just a lurker, but Len deserves it. Bring it
Burn.

I don't know this Len fella but the pictures of him remind me of like an anthropomorphic caricature of a pasty some vaguely talented illustrator drew for a low budget children's show about northern Michigan's methamphetamine industry.

Kind of lime the cosby kids, but like, whiter.
"There's nothing more overrated than a piece of ass and there's nothing more underrated than a good shit." -Glen Blackwood

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm

LenH1 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:26 pm
Back when the feeding frenzy happened a few years back....
this message board had many lurkers and active posters

I have watched the board since then and saw a slowly dwindling new membership and posting

New friends through the years praised me for keeping my cool when being bombarded by lunatics

I saw the drake free for all get neutered through the years.

When I brought it up in conversation with anglers they just rolled their eyes and dismissed the drake message board as a gathering of pervs and tools.

The fishing world had forgotten about the nonsense that awaits them here.

They no longer have forgotten.

I hope I accomplished my goal of negative membership growth.

I knew it wouldn't take long before the loons descended

Thanks for proving my point...
messages boards are soooo 2012, don't think you're anything special. Funny that not ONE person seems to be your friend or came to your defense on this board. Not a single one. Not one. If anything you said was true someone would've have spoken up for you.

All of the people I showed this board to absolutely loved it and thought it was good fun and ended up joining. Only the pompous twats that are too good for themselves and take life to fucking serious don't get this. They don't get real comradery either.

All the boards have dwindled down with the abundance of facespace groups and what not. Same thing has happened to every other fishing board I'm on. Funny your narcissistic enough to think it was you though. that's actually pretty cute. To think you had anything to do with this just proves how idiotic you are.

So why come back? Why tell your story? Why post your pictures? It's because you are still looking for acceptance here. You don't have friends that you mentioned this place to, if you did you wouldn't have an emotional need to even come back here looking for affirmation. It kills you that we all think you're a twat.

BTW, there may be a bunch of sophomoric assholes here but at least they're honest and see through your bullshit.
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 pm

We should hold a survey to find out which drakians are the tools and who are the pervs, I find myself in both categories, so maybe there's a third, combined entry?

On the other hand, catfishforshit is on the far end of the tool spectrum.

To Honeysuckle's comment about not liking me, thanks for the input. You're not in the slightest bit alone in that regard.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm not a tool or a perv.
and neither are a bunch of other people.

you fuckheads just take your koolaid over there.
go on. drift.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am

A glaring lack of tools is probably my favorite thing about this dank corner of the public bathroom that is the interwebs. Tools don't last, exhibit A: Captain Thumb Ring.

Pervs, idk. If tits and pie is perverted me thinks maybe you need to branch out a little in the bedroom, maybe try laying your wife with your pajama pants off and the lights on one time. She might even like it.

Optical: Len should keep the lights off.
"There's nothing more overrated than a piece of ass and there's nothing more underrated than a good shit." -Glen Blackwood

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:18 am

austrotard wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm
I'm not a tool or a perv.
and neither are a bunch of other people.

you fuckheads just take your koolaid over there.
go on. drift.
Sepps, you don't get to be the one who decides this. You are firmly in the tool category.

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:23 pm

VennDiaphram.jpg
VennDiaphram.jpg (69.67 KiB) Viewed 51 times
veins full of disappearing ink

Obie

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:34 pm

brilliant :cool

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:38 pm

A Lenn diagram. Noice.
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.